CH. 35 ~ My Truth

TW:  Brief Mentions of abuse and suicide.

~

At some point last night, I ended up knocking out on the main deck so I was a bit confused to be woken up by Yeosang in the sickbay. He had come by to tell me that Captain was calling the main crew for a meeting in his Cabin, which brings me to the current discussion.

"YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH A BUCKET! A FREAKING BUCKET!" Wooyoung yells. He and San have been at it for a while now as we wait for the other members to file in. We're only waiting on Mingi who seems to have the worst hangover out of all the men on board. Everyone woke up with sore bodies and headaches which led to throwing up for some. Even Captain looks sickeningly pale from the events of last night.

"Wooyoung, you were literally trying to go skinny-dipping thinking that you'd get skinnier. You're in no place to be arguing," Seonghwa reminds him patiently.

"I did what now?" Woo asks, mortified by the embarrassing actions he made last night. He stiffly turns to me, color rushing to his face as soon as it hits him. "Does that mean she saw me naked?" He points at me, too self-conscious to look at me in the eye.

"Sadly, yes. My poor, virgin eyes saw everything," I admit, and the lookout groans, hiding his face behind his hands before shrinking to the floor. "If it makes you feel better, you weren't the only one doing questionable stuff. I saw more than I should have." I say but it doesn't do much. I then feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to Yeosang who's whispering in my ear.

"You know, you can use the stuff you've seen to blackmail them. I'm sure you've got dirt on everyone here. Besides me of course," The navigator suggests when I remember that I didn't see him after he argued with Mingi last night.

"About that, where were you last night?" Yeosang chuckles suspiciously, making me think he was up to something awful.

"I was supposed to join Seonghwa and watch the crew but I didn't feel like doing it so I hid in the crow's nest. Don't tell Seonghwa that though," he fills me in, jumping when we hear the man we were talking about behind us.

"Don't tell me what?" He asks. Yeosang manages to evade his question by the mercy of Mingi's arrival. Groaning, he shuffles into the room. I don't even know how he managed to get here, the tall red-head can barely stand by himself, much less walk, but I guess as quartermaster he had to be present. Either way, now that he's here Captain can start the meeting.

"Ahem," Eye-patch clears his throat, "thank you all for coming, even with our not-so-sober state. I would have held this meeting later but I felt the importance to get these things cleared out of the way before we decide on where we go next." He announces from his seat behind his large desk.

All of us sit around on either a stool we found or a chest in the room, listening intently to what he has to say. Yeosang was sitting to my right and Wooyoung to my left when I noticed that Seonghwa sandwiched himself between Woo and I. I turned to give him a stern expression, the oldest member turning to me with an innocent smile, pretending to be oblivious to his actions.

"Our topic of discussion for today's meeting will be what happened in Illoriant. I know that it might be hard for some of us to talk about it but we need to have any doubts or questions set straight before we embark on another journey. As a crew, I believe it is important to trust  one another and not be suspicious of anyone." Captain doesn't have to go any further for me to figure out what we're going to be discussing. We're going to be talking about me. "Sun-mi," he directs his attention specifically at me. "As happy as I am to have you back with us, I know that you haven't been completely honest with your identity," I lower my gaze out of guilt. "So, I want you to come clean and tell us everything about yourself. No secrets this time."