CH. 46 ~ Farewell

I'm not sure how many days it's been since my party, all I know is that I got completely wasted with Chungha and almost jumped off of the roof of the ballroom. How I even managed to climb up there is still a mystery to everyone. I almost made a complete fool of myself if it wasn't for Baekhyun who saved me last minute. This was the exact reason why I had resolved to never drink again.

Everyone else at the party seemed to enjoy themselves as well. From what I know Mingi also got blackout drunk and passed out on top of one of the tables, crying in his sleep. Wooyoung and San started re-enacting Romeo and Juliet, Woo as Juliet, and San as Romeo. I think San even started throwing a tantrum when Seonghwa prohibited him from using a dagger to "kill himself" as it was done in the play. Yeosang, Hongjoong, Jongho, and Seonghwa were the only ones that remained sane enough. Yunho, oddly enough, was nowhere to be found

Overall, that night was indeed magical for me and everyone else who was there. I received many presents which unfortunately I have to leave here because they don't all fit in the Aurora with me.

Today is the day we all set off to go back to sea, so I work on packing everything and taking only the necessities with me. Out of all the gifts I've got I decide to take the handkerchief Mingi gave me, a pair of chakrams gifted to me by San, and the marvelous dress Chungha and Baekhyun ordered for me.

I get everything ready, folding the dress as tightly as possible and stuffing it in a separate bag. When I feel ready enough, I march out of my room, glad that I won't have to wear those annoyingly scratchy dresses any longer. The only reason I'm taking the dress my dearest friends gave me was because I didn't know when I would see them again and I wanted to have a memory of that day.

As I make my way down the corridors of the castle I come across a suspicious conversation a couple of feet ahead of me.

"You're such a tease!" A familiar sounding high-pitched voice giggles, directed at someone else. By the sound of it, I'm guessing it's Chungha and some other person but I still haven't figured out who, so I tiptoe over to them, listening in on the conversation.

"Listen, Chungha, I... had a really great time with you." A deep voice speaks up sincerely which I recognize on the spot.

"You did?"

"Yes. You're an amazing person that never stops surprising me. Maybe, when things get better, we can get to know each other more." I get closer to them, completely undetected, and peek out over the corner, seeing them standing face to face with Yeosang holding on to one of Chungha's hands. I scream internally at the sight of the two, finding it absolutely adorable.

"I would love that. I really would." Chungha admits desirously, making Yeosang chuckle. I can't handle just spectating anymore, and I give in to the temptation, stepping forward and clearing my throat. I startled both of them, causing Chungha to drop her hand quickly and leaving Yeosang's hanging in the air.

"S-Sun-Mi, where were you? I didn't see you! We were just talking about you and how..." Chungha goes on to blabber nonsensically, amusing Yeosang.

"Mhm, so what was that talk about getting to know each other?" At that, Yeosang's face turns a cherry red as he stammers, trying to find his words.

"I can explain—,"

"There's no need to," I cut him off laughing at their awkward demeanor. "You guys are into each other so what? I'm just glad Chungha can finally stop swooning over every man that comes her way. Especially Commander Namjoon."

"Commander Namjoon?" Yeosang questions, "You know him?"

"SHHHHHHHHHH! We do not speak of his name!" Chungha hisses. I smile complacently, snaking my arm into theirs and locking them while pulling them along with me.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞!𝐚𝐮) 𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara