CH. 47 ~ A Royal Attack

⚠️Warning: Violence, gore, and blood! ⚠️

⚠️Read at your own pace⚠️

~

"Give it— BACK!" I yell at the obnoxious purple-haired lookout who's giving me a snarky look that takes everything in me to resist knocking it off his face.

"No! I found it first!" He yells back, scrunching his face up at the strength he has to use to rip the object out of my hands.

Since we left Ocleavear, I've let him hang around me because he was feeling lonely on the condition that he would behave and keep his musty fingers off of my utensils. This is like the 5th time we've gotten into a fight that last time, Captain had to separate us by threatening to skin us with one of Seonghwa's spatulas. Never would I have found the sight of a man brandishing a Spatula at me terrifying until I saw Captain that day.

And today, like every other day, Wooyoung had come into my room to view me as I messed around with my herbs to see what salves I could make when he started touching things he wasn't supposed to. Again.

He eventually got his hands on my fan and that's when our struggle commenced. We tug and pull at the object, yelling curses at each other while we're at it.

"WOOYOUNG, I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T LET GO, I'M GOING TO BITE YOUR KNEECAPS!" I threaten, which honestly, I don't even know where that came from but Woo's response did not disappoint.

"NO! BARK BARK WOOF BARK GRRRRR WOOF WOOF GRRRRRR BARK!" While he barks at me aggressively, I hear footsteps outside of the doors of the sickbay coming our way. I begin to get scared that it's Captain coming at us, so out of panic, I struggle to take my fan away even more aggressively than last time.

"I'm not playing! Eye-Patch is coming over here and if he catches us fighting once again we're gonna be fish food!" As expected, the lookout did not listen and only continued barking.

The footsteps suddenly stop at the door and I freeze as I hear the door's lock click followed by the twisting of the handle. Woo and I gasp when the door is opened but I make the mistake of taking my eyes off of Wooyoung who uses my slight moment of confusion to swing me around. Launching me at the person entering the room, I let go of the fan and stumble, crashing loudly into the intruder.

"UGH!" We both groan as I cause the poor person to fall onto the floor with my weight on top of them. I had closed my eyes to avoid seeing the crash. When I open my eyes I find myself on top of a groaning Yeosang looks like he's about to murder someone.

"Oh my god! Yeosang, I'm so sorry!" I apologize profusely, scrambling nervously to get off of him. Wooyoung stands behind us laughing his butt off at what just happened, not even trying to help out. I extend a hand for Yeosang to take and he gets up, wincing slightly. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly and he nods, looking up to glare at the mischievous lookout.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that he was the one that launched you at me."

"No it wasn't," Woo scoffs, "she was being stupid and ended up tripping over her own feet."

"What!? That's not what happened! You swung me at him, thinking it was Captain because we were fighting again!" I retort but Wooyoung smirks, knowing that he's gotten away with his antics once again. I roll my eyes, snatching my fan right out of his hand which causes him to whine but with Yeosang in the room, I know Woo wouldn't dare try anything.

"So, what brings you to my room?" I ask Yeosang, a bit curious as to why he's here. Usually, when I hang out with him it's in the kitchen, on the main deck, in Captain's Cabin, or in the crow's nest when we want to talk alone. He only ever comes to my room when there's something really important.