CH. 15 ~ Festival

A/N: So I know that in past chapters I paired up some idols together but just to be clear I DON'T ACTUALLY SHIP THEM! I just write them together because I need to fill in a role for example when Donghyuck had Ryujin as his partner for the ball a bit earlier in the story. So pls, Don't @ Me.

~

After bathing, Soyeon decided to take me to get a full makeover without the guys knowing about it except for Eye-patch. Apparently he asked her to take me around today so that I would have some girly influence. She agreed to it since it was her day off. The rest of her crew were doing solo activities and she didn't want to stay lonely. Me, being the kind person I am, didn't tell her off. She said we had a couple of hours before I was supposed to start my shift at the dinner that her friend Minnie had arranged for me. We went to a salon across from Bina's dinner to get my hair fixed and some skin treatments and I feel A M A Z I N G. I got lots of compliments from the salon ladies and others after I got my make-over.

I decided to go for something different. They trimmed my choppy light-blue hair so that it hangs just below my chin. I never thought I would cut my hair so short but I didn't really have a choice. Soyeon kept inviting and coercing me to get as much as I wanted to be done, but I feel bad for making her waste money on me so I kept things to the minimum. I allowed myself to dye my bright colored hair. I decided to dye it black. I also got a nose ring on my right nostril and a bar on my left ear. I didn't let the ladies do much more than that. For now, I would at least look less royal. The rest of the day was spent in stores shopping. Soyeon was trying to fit me into a thousand different dresses but I was just trying to look for comfy clothes. It was actually harder than expected since there were so many types of styles I hadn't seen before. In the end, I got 2 new pairs of pants, 2 new shirts, a dress, some sandals and a pair of boots that actually fit me. From there we headed to the Inn to drop off the bags. That's where I changed into the dress.

It was a polka-dotted green sundress that Soyeon had forced me to try on

It was a polka-dotted green sundress that Soyeon had forced me to try on. It perfectly fitted around my torso and began to loosen up around my waist letting it flow around me, caressing my soft curves. Thankfully I did buy the dress because it looked amazing with my newly dyed black hair. I look at myself a little longer in the mirror in my room taking in my new look. I also slipped on my black lace-up sandals to complete the look when I feel that something is still missing. I look around my room thinking about what could possibly be missing when I see Taehyung's necklace shimmering under the sunlight. I stride over and pick it up staring that the beautifully designed gimmel rings hanging from the delicate gold chain. I look at it for a minute just taking in the small object when I hear a loud bang at my door.

"Sun-Mi your shift is about to start. Your boss isn't going to be happy if you show up late!" I quickly put on the necklace and head out the door to see a well dressed Soyeon in a tight black leather dress that stops just below her knees. I look at her with a questioning brow but she just waves me off. "Ugh, don't worry about it, but my oh my, You look FANTASTIC!" I twirl around with a bit of a blush on my cheeks so that she can see the full look.