CH. 1 ~ Unexpected Guests

I'm escorted out to the castle courtyard not sure of what to do. Before I process what just happened and how badly that hag exposed me to the visitors I feel a hand on my bare shoulder. I turn around to swat off the hand to see the baffled face of the visitor.

"You're a feisty one." He comments grabbing the hand I just slapped away. Behind him, Baekhyun and Taehyung stand shoulder to shoulder with emotionless expressions on.

"At ease commanders," I demand and they both seem to come to life.

"Sun-Mi, You have no idea how badly we've missed you here. Have you missed me?" Baekhyun states as he wraps his arms around me. I take a deep breathe smelling his bright orange hair that smells like... like... Strawberries.  I smile brighter wrapping my arms around him.

"Of course I've missed you, dear cousin," I reply pulling away. I look over at Taehyung expecting him to engulf me in a hug and kiss me, but he just bows slightly never letting his eyes off me, aware of the foreigner with us. "Taehyung." I nod in acknowledgment. I turn to the young man next to us and order him to introduce himself.

"I," he begins taking a step towards me, "am Oh Sehun of the Kingdom of Illiorant. At your service." He takes my hand and kisses my knuckles, flashing a pearly white smile. "And may I say, you are beyond captivating. The most beautiful woman a god has ever created. A real jewel for the crown." Taehyung shuffles uncomfortably rolling his eyes meanwhile Baekhyun gags behind me. He sounds like a cat throwing up a hairball. I bite my lower lip to stifle a laugh but Sehun catches on. "Is something the mater Sir Baekhyun?" he inquires.

"No, I just ate too much chili is all," he says flashing a cheeky smile to cover up his antics. I turn my attention back to Sehun.

"Dear Sehun," I say while extending a hand to tilt his chin downward, "Could you please give  Commander Taehyung and I a moment to cover some important royal business?" I ask in the most seductive voice I can muster. "Maybe later we can have a chat... by ourselves." at this point my voice is a whisper but it still sends the message. He nods obediently and I smile stepping away from him. "Good, Baekhyun? Please escort Sir Sehun to the room he will be staying in, would you?" Baekhyun eyes me and Taehyung suspiciously but proceeds to follow my orders.

When they bend the corner Taehyung grabs my hand pulling me along to the castle gardens.

not that far from the courtyard but secluded. When we get there he turns abruptly.

"Oh, Taehyung I--" before I can utter another word his lips are on mine. A bit startled at first, I soon melt into the kiss and wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him closer as he wraps his arms around my waist. He tightens his hold, pressing me against his chest and my finger begins to wander down his neck, then to his collar. One hand tangles itself in his curly brown locks and the other rests on his chest, grabbing his shirt. His nimble fingers also begin to slide down my back, his lips brushing against my neck until they reach a soft spot on my collar bone. I moan when he starts to kiss and suck on it but shortly after I hear a loud sneeze and it isn't me. I quickly push Taehyung away, making him fall into one of the rose bushes nearby. He yells before he falls ungracefully into the bush.