Chapter - 2

Me and Clint made ourselves at home in the weird base thing... I don't know what to call it, we were just drinking sodas and playing cards when the alarm in the base started to go off, Clint grabbed his bow and I just ran outside, Clint joined me shortly after.

Me: Where did the rain come from?

Clint shrugged and made his way to his nest to get a birds eye view of the compound to try and find the idiot stupid enough to attack a S.H.I.E.L.D base, I was running around until I made it to the main HQ in the base and made my way to Coulson who was watching a long haired blonde guy just embarrassing S.H.I.E.L.D Agents, he then looked at me.

Coulson: Now's your time kid.

I just nodded and made my way to cut him off, I made my way towards the hammer that crashed here from god knows where, I made my way to my destination and saw this guy was about to walk into the crash site with a smirk on his face... I think it's time to wipe it off.

Venom: Be careful... He isn't like the others we have fought

I heed Venoms warning and I run at the blonde guy and two foot his chest and he falls on his back while I nailed the landing, he then slowly gets up.

???: Your big... Fought bigger.

Me: I can't let you take that...

He just smirks.

???: I didn't ask.

He then sucker punches me in the face, I then dodge his next swing and hit him with a combo that led to me tackling him to the outside in the rain, he pushes me off of him and gets up and so do I, he still has that smirk on his face and I gotta admit... This might actually be a little bit fun... He then runs at me and tries to kick my leg out from under me, I move my left leg out the just in time but when I look back at him he punches me in the face and I fall down to a knee and he kicks me in the face... I fall to the ground and he starts to walk to the crash site.

Me: Hey!...

I then slowly stand up... This guy hits hard, he turns around and smiles at me.

Me: I can do this all day...

I say and me walks up to me.

???: I hoped you could.

I then duck his punch and hit him in the stomach and we both just start browling, I gotta be honest tho... I am letting Venom use a bit of his power here, after awhile he punches me twice and then slams me to the ground and I gotta be honest... I'm done... He looks at me and I wave him off and he chuckles.

???: You are very strong... Hopefully this is not our last encounter.

I can't be bothered to respond and he then makes his way to the crash site, after a few moments I remember that I can't just lay around anymore and I got up and made my way back inside to see Coulson just watching him, I go to stop the guy from touching the hammer but Coulson stops me.

Coulson: Wait I want to see this.

I then remember that Clint is watching I look up to see him arrow ready and aiming at the guy, I then also remembered that I just got my ass handed to me and he saw the whole thing... He will not let me live that down, but I went back to watching the blonde guy struggle to lift the hammer, after trying for a few moments he gives up, falls to his knees and screams at the sky.

Coulson: Take him down.

Several Agents arrest the man and drag him to an interrogation room, I then walk up to where Clint is put back on the ground and he instantly started to piss me off about getting my ass kicked.