Chapter - 4

(This is what (Y/N) Will be wearing most of the chapter)

(Unknown Location)

Inside of an abandoned warehouse next to a rail line, is 12 people... Two of them are tied to chairs and the others are standing around and watching the scene unfold... One of the people tied to chairs is a beautiful female with red hair that goes to her shoulders and green eyes that can brighten up your whole day, she is wearing a elegant black dress that goes down to the middle of her thighs and black fishnet tights that cover the rest of her slender legs... The other is a jackass wearing a full black suit, he has (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes with a bit of blood dripping from the corner of his mouth... These two are Agents Romanoff and (L/N)... The other men that are standing around are all wearing the same suit excepted one man appears to be wearing a Russian Military uniform, it also appears that he is questioning the two Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

A man walks up to (Y/N) and punches his face.

(Y/N): Is that it!... You punch like a bitch!

This gives him another punch.

(Y/N): ....Fair enough...

The man that seems to be in charge of everything starts to talk.

(I Know in the movie they speak Russian, but I don't so I'm going to write in english but when there speaking Russian it will look like this Hello, Ok... Let's get back to the story) 

???: This is not how I wanted this evening to go.

Nat: I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me this is better.

The unknown man sighs.

???: Who are you two working for?

He asks as he looks at the two and see's Nat staring at him in the eye and (Y/N) Looking around for something more interesting.

???: Lermentov, yes?

A man then walks up to Nat and tips her chair over the edge, (Y/N) was about to break his binds and kill everyone in the room, which he can do very easily... But Nat looked at him and shock her head no, so (Y/N) relaxed for now... But he looked at the guy that tipped the chair and thought.

(Y/N) *Thoughts*: In gonna kill you first

He is brought out of his thoughts by the man in charge of the boys in black standing around the room talking.

???: Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo?

Nat was slowly put back on the ground with a scared look on her face... She is a very good actor.

Nat: I thought General Solohob is in charge of the export business.

The old guy chuckles.