Chapter - 11

(Ok everyone get comfortable coz this is gonna be a long one)

=========================

(Bruce's POV)

I woke up in a pile of destroyed bricks and some other stuff that I don't really care about right now...

???: You feel out of the sky!...

I looked to see an old guy standing on a small mount of bricks, he must be the security or something...

Bruce: Did I hurt anybody?

???: There's nobody around here to get hurt. You did scare the hell out of some pigeons, though.

Bruce: Lucky...

I then tried to think of a way out of here and back to the helicarrier to help find the Cube.

???: Or just good aim, you were awake when you fell...

I looked at him.

Bruce: You saw?

???: The whole thing. Right through the ceiling. Big and green and buck-ass nude. Here.

He then throw something at me and I looked to see some clothes... 

???: Didn't think those would fit you until you shrunk down to a regular-size feller. 

I started to put the jeans on and looked to the man.

Bruce: Thank you.

???: Are you an alien?

I got up to put the jeans on properly and looked at the man again.

Bruce: What?

???: From outer space, an alien.

Bruce: No.

???: Well, then, son, you've got a condition.

=========================

((Y/N)'s POV)

Me and Nat just sat in the room we put Clint in to rest... During this time of us waiting for our friend to wake up, we were told about everything... Loki getting away and Thor crashing down to the Earth in the cell... Hulk has gone AWOL, and Tony managed to get the engine back up and running with the help from Steve... Coulson's dead and we still have know idea were the Tesseract is... I got up and went to the bathroom, I did my business and washed my hands... If you don't wash your hands after going to the toilet then your a monster... Once I finished in the bathroom I came out to see Clint stirring awake, and Nat talking to him, I leant on the bathroom door frame...

Nat: Clint. You're going to be all right.

I was going to make a joke, but Clint is like my best friend and I haven't seen him since Mexico and now he is currently fighting for control of his brain... I can't wait to get a hold of Loki... First he takes my friends mind and then he kills my crazy uncle figure... I'll rip him in two...