Chapter - 3 (Avengers Assemble)

(Ok so this is where things get a bit spicy... Let's Do This!)

================================================================================

(Somewhere in space)

???: The tesseract has awakened... It is on a little world, a human world... They would wield its power, but our ally knows its workings as they never will... He is ready to lead, and our force, our Chitauri, will follow... A world will be his... The universe, yours... And the humans, what can they do but burn?...  

================================================================================

(Back on Earth) 

A helicopter flies through the air, and makes its way to its destination, as it approaches its destination, you can see the buildings being evacuated.

Comms: All personnel, the evacuation order has been confirmed. 

Everyone in this facility was rushing in a orderly fashion to get everything and everyone out of the building as the helicopter landed on a helipad, waiting at said Helipad was Agent Coulson and when the helicopter landed out stepped Maria Hill and then Nick Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D, the trio approached one another, but when they did Coulson turned and started to walk back the way he came.

Fury: How bad is it!?

He asked shouting over the sound of the helicopters propellers.

Coulson: That's the problem, sir. We don't know.

================================================================================

They were now making there way to the level of the problem in a elevator, when the elevator pinged and the trio stepped out.

Coulson: Dr Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.

Coulson said as the trio of agents made there way around other agents trying to evacuate the facility.

Fury: NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase.

Coulson: He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous event.

Hill: It just turned itself on?

Fury: Where are the energy levels now?

Fury asks completely ignoring Hill.

Coulson: Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.

Fury: How long to get everyone out?

Coulson: Campus should be clear in the next half-hour.

Fury looked at him.

Fury: Do better.

Coulson nodded his head and took of in another direction to help with the evac, as Fury and Hill made there way to the Tesseract.

================================================================================

Fury and Hill were now going down a flight of stairs towards where the Tesseract is being kept.

Hill: Sir, Evacuation may be futile.

Fury: We should tell them to go back to sleep?

He asked looking over his shoulder at her as she is behind him on the stairs.

The Unlikely Hero!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें