Chapter - 10

(Thank You all so much for 1K reads... It really mean a lot, so Thank you once again)

==========================

On the Helicarrier Nick Fury was charging through the corridors towards the lab where Tony and Bruce was working or at the moment they were looking through all of S.H.I.E.L.D's secrets, after a few minutes of navigating the corridors of the helicarrier Fury finally made his way to the lab to see Tony sat on the table looking at a screen and Bruce standing behind him looking at the same screen.

Fury: What are you doing, Mr. Stark?

Fury asked making his way towards the table that Tony was sat on.

Tony: Kind of been wondering the same thing about you.

Fury: You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract.

Bruce: We are...

Bruce said drawing the attention from Tony to himself.

Bruce: ... The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now.

He says backing up Tony as Tony still sits on the table with a smirk.

Bruce: When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile. 

Nick looks back to see a computer system scanning for the Tesseract.

Tony: Yeah, then you get your Cube back. No muss, no fuss.

The the screen in front of Tony beeps and he looks to see a file named 'Phase 2'

Tony: What is 'Phase 2'?

Steve then comes out of nowhere with one of the weapons from the crates in the restricted section of the ship and put it on the table making enough noise for everyone in the room to look in his direction, as soon as Nick saw the weapon his eye went wide.

Steve: Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D use the Cube to make weapons. 

Steve looks from Fury to Tony.

Steve: Sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me.

Fury then approaches Steve.

Fury: Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're making...

Whilst he said this Tony tapped on the screen and opened up the file with blueprints to weapons being made with the energy of the Tesseract...

Tony: I'm sorry, Nick.

Nick and Steve look at Tony to see him spin the screen around and show them the proof that S.H.I.E.L.D is using the Tesseract to make weapons...

Tony: What were you lying?... Wow, you really are on my shit list aren't you?...

Tony looked at Fury with a pissed look, still clearly frustrated the fact that he didn't tell Tony he had a son... 

Steve: I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit.

He said as Nat and Thor made there way in to the room...

Nat: Where's (Y/N)?...

Everyone just looked at each other, nobody knew the answer, Nat just sighed and thanked god she found Thor on her way here... Bruce then brought the topic back.

Bruce: Did you know about this?

He indicated to the screen, Nat just ignored his question.