Chapter - 13 (Carnage)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was driving down this deserted road... I don't even really know where were going but I don't think Tony does either at the moment, Tony was reading through the file till he sighed, closed it and throw it in the back seat, then looked to me.

Tony: So, you gonna tell me why you and Venom are having problems.

(Y/N): It's a long story...

Tony: Well, it's a long drive... And you never did tell me or Pepper what you did in San Francisco...

I looked at Tony for a split second and saw that he generally wanted to know, so I caved and started to spill the beans...

=========================

(Flashback (Y/N)'s POV)

I am currently looking at Cletus Kasady as he was talking to me about him getting out...

Cletus: When I get out, and I will... There will be Carnage.

I looked at him and smirked.

(Y/N): I know... And once you do... We will be waiting.

He looked into my eyes and grinned back, after a bit of a stair down I turned and made my way out of the prison, once out Venom spoke.

Venom: You shouldn't underestimate Carnage.

I once again smirked then said to myself.

(Y/N): I'm not underestimating Carnage... I'm overestimating Cletus... He will be Carnages down fall.

I then got on my bike and drove away from the prison, I now need to get ready for probably the biggest fight of my life to date...

========================

(2 Weeks Later)

I was waiting for Cletus, he's taking his sweet time, so I took this time to see the sights of San Francisco, it's not all that bad... Nice people, good architecture and the food ain't that bad... We were walking down the street when we accidently bumped in to a red haired girl.

(Y/N): Oh shit, I am so sorry...

I said as I helped her pick her stuff up.

???: It's no problem, I wasn't looking were I was going.

I then stood up and handed her her stuff back and that is when I got a good look at her and good Satan she was beautiful, she had long red hair and green eyes you can lose yourself in, I snapped out of my trance and handed her stuff back to her, I then spotted she had a work ID and she was a reporter for the San Francisco Chronicle but I didn't get to see her name.

???: Thank you.

She said given me a smile.

(Y/N): No problem... I sorry for bumping into you.

She looked at me and she still had that smile on her face.

???: It's ok, plus it wasn't all your fault, I wasn't looking were I was going.

She then held her hand out to me and introduced herself.

???: I'm Rebecca... Rebecca Wolfe...

 Rebecca Wolfe