Chapter - 6

A Quinjet is seen flying over the great blue sea on this specific Quinjet are two pilots, Agent Coulson and Steve Rogers, Coulson was sat at a computer with a headset on when one of the pilots sadi.

Pilot 1: We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.

Coulson took of the headset and made his way towards Steve who is sitting on a seat reading the mission info.

Steve: So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?

Coulson: A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula.

Steve sighed whilst watching a video of Hulk rampaging throw random objects.

Steve: Didn't really go his way, did it?

Coulson: Not so much. When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking. (RIP)

Steve looked at him puzzled, Coulson then realised that Steve doesn't know who that is.

Coulson: He's like a smart person.

Steve then turns off the tablet and Coulson starts to go fanboy.

Coulson: I gotta say it's a honour to meet you officially. 

Steve just smirks at him as Coulson continues.

Coulson: I've sort of met you. I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping.

Steve looked a little humoured and a little scared at this and Coulson just made it worse.

Coulson: I mean, I was present, while you were unconscious from the ice.

Steve got up and moved towards the front of the ship and leaned so he could see where there going. Coulson copied his actions.

Coulson: You know, it's really just a huge honour to have you on board this...

Steve: I hope I'm the man for the job.

He says trying to change the subject and trying to forget the awakedness that was now present.

Coulson: Oh, you are. Absolutely. We made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input.

Steve: The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripes a little... Old-fashioned?

Coulson: With everything that's happening and the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old-fashioned.

Steve took his words to heart and there was amoment of silence where Steve was pondering Coulson's words.

================================================================================

Two guys wearing body armour and armed with assault rifles are running down a hallway in what looks to be an abandoned subway station, the kept on running until the came to an opening were we could see a lot of stuff going on from people moving equipment to scientist doing science, at the end of all this is a little section where a device of somesorts is being built, in this section is the mind controled Erik Selvig, but in a dark corner of the underground base, Loki sits legs crossed and spear in hand, he then closes his eyes and breathes deeply and when he opens them he is in front of a being that serve the mighty Thanos none as The Other.

The Other: The Chitauri grow restless.

Loki: Let them gird themselves. I will lead them in the glorious battle.