Chapter 21

I bring good news for this story... it is going back to random uploads, which means you could get one or even two a day sometimes, but then there might be times were there isn't one for a week or so, but I will try and get this story done as quick as possible...

=========================

(Y/N) was still jumping roof to roof as Venom with Toxin following closed behind him, Steve, Sam and Nat are still with Sitwell as they head to their next destination, Venom finally comes to a stop on a roof and turned back to (Y/N) as he looked out into the city, Toxin landed next to him and changed to Rebecca as she approached (Y/N).

Rebecca: Spill... granted you always kinda have a bad attitude, but even that was crazy even for you...

(Y/N) looked at her, he is still pissed about something and he just needs to realise that pent up rage, little did he know that right now The Winter Solider has met the others...

Rebecca: Don't look at me like that, you nearly attacked Steve...

(Y/N) looked back out into the city and decided it was best to let her know what happened inside the Fort.

(Y/N): Have you ever, been fully conscious but feel completely out of control?

Rebecca: So this is about Venom?

(Y/N): Yeah...

Venom then tried to talk to (Y/N) in his mind but (Y/N) shouted.

(Y/N): No, you don't get to speak!...

Rebecca was a little taking back by it as he was extremely mad at Venom... but he let Venom out  twice now, so he can't be that mad at Venom... right... unless he and Venom have a better connection then Rebecca and Toxin, which to be fair they might as Venom had to bond with (Y/N)'s blood to keep them both alive...

(Y/N) then made his way to a nearby vent and leaned on it as Rebecca jumped up and sat on it, (Y/N) folded his arms as he started to tell Rebecca what happened in the fort.

(Y/N): I opened the vault and the alarm went off... I cut the power from the power grid to it, but it must have been on it's own power sauce...

Rebecca: A little bit obvious...

(Y/N): Well, I'm sorry I didn't notice but my mind was preoccupied with something else at the time.

He said getting a little frustrated at his failure.

Rebecca: What was it?

(Y/N): It might have had something to do with my Ex- girlfriend and current girlfriend spending time together.

Rebecca: Oh, don't worry about that... we got it all sorted.

(Y/N): What?

He asked confused as he looked at her sat next to him.

Rebecca: Don't worry about it, we'll talk about it later... what happened at the Fort?

(Y/N) shrugged it of and started to kick the small pebbles around as he remembered everything that happened last night.

(Y/N): I told Sam and Steve to grab the suit as I distract the incoming guards... I let Venom take full control...

(Y/N) used his hands to push himself onto the vent and sat next to Rebecca as she sat closure to him as she hugged his right arm.