Chapter 29

(Y/N), Rebecca, Nat, Wanda, Steve, Sam, Bruce, Rhodes and Vision are in the conference room as they are all looking to (Y/N) for answers.

Nat: So your not human?

(Y/N): Yes and no.

(Y/N) replied to the question that was going through everyone's mind, but his answer just confused them even more.

Sam: Wait what?

(Y/N): My birth mother crashed here on earth and died in the crash, I was still alive but I wasn't born them, so Nick took my mothers body and took me out and injected me with human genes, mainly Tony's... make sense?

(Y/N) looks around to everyone that's looking at him still confused, they all seem to be trying to figure out what he just said, but it didn't work.

Rebecca: Not really.

Bruce: Can we please get back to the fact that Thanos is on his way!

Everyone agrees as (Y/N) stays in his spot, everyone crowds around two small holograms of Corvus and Proxima, the two members of Thanos' team that attacked (Y/N) and Wanda.

Rhodes: So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?

Wanda: And they can clearly find us.

(Y/N): Listen, they caught me off guard, give me and the big green guy one crack at them and they be dust.

(Y/N) said with a cocky grin putting his arm around Bruce and making the girls chuckle at him, Bruce shrugged him off.

Bruce: Don't you get it we can't stop him, he kick Hulk's but! We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint.

(Y/N): You know that's a good question, where is bird's eye?

(Y/N) said looking around the room, but it was Nat that answered his question.

Nat: After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families. They're on house arrest.

Bruce: Who's Scott?

Steve: Ant-Man.

Bruce: There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man?

(Y/N): Along with a partridge in a pear tree my friend.

(Y/N) said as he moved between Rebecca and Wanda, most of them laughed at his little joke completely forgetting the part about him call Thanos out and (Y/N) being the reason that Thanos is coming to destroy them as Bruce is still highly worried.

Bruce: Okay, look. Thanos has the biggest army in the universe... and he is not gonna stop until he gets...

Venom: You.

Venom says in (Y/N)'s head as (Y/N) actually agrees with him, (Y/N) went to this blueberry's front door and kicked it in and disrespected him in his own home, the stones and the human race for him is probably just a bonus.

Bruce: ... Vision's stone.

Nat: Then we have to protect it.

Vision: No, we have to destroy it.

Vision spoke for the first time as everyone looked over to him to see him leaning against the wall seemingly lost in his own thoughts.

Vision: I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head. About its nature. But also its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source...