Chapter 30

(This is the last Chapter of Infinity War and the first fight between Thanos and (Y/N), if your as excited as I am give me a 'Hell Yeah'!)

=========================

Everyone is now packed together in one of those cool hover carriers that Wakanda have, (Y/N) stood next to Nat and Rebecca as the others were dotted around in different transport vehicles, (Y/N) was ready for this as they got closer and closer to the dome's edge ready to face Thanos' forces, but as he was mentally preparing himself and Venom, he felt a hand hold his, he looked to see Nat holding his hand.

(Y/N) then thought about their relationship, it has been on and off for the past few years, one big reason was him, but it was a weird one, he's just happy that they are back together again.

Nat: How we looking, Bruce?

(Y/N) looked to see Nat talking into her comms whilst holding his hand, he then hears Bruce respond as he leaps over them in his father's anti-Hulk armour.

Bruce: Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. 

Bruce uses the blasters to jump over a transport vehicle as he lets out a joyful laugh.

Bruce: Wow! This is amazing, man. It's like being the Hulk without actually...

Bruce was cut off by him tripping over a large boulder sticking out the ground, (Y/N) let out a laugh as Bruce told everyone he was okay over the comms. 

Once (Y/N) calmed down he remembered something as he took off his bag from his back and let go of Nat's hand much to her disappointment.

(Y/N): Here...

He said holding the bag to Rebecca, she looked at the bag and then inside it to see (Y/N) Agent-Venom gear.

Rebecca: But won't you need this?

(Y/N): Nah, Venom got an upgrade didn't he...

Rebecca smiled as she went to put the suit on over her normal clothes, it will help her and Toxin gain a fare bit more power and other abelites to help them kick even more butt.

(Y/N): Plus we're stronger then you anyway.

(Y/N) commented as Rebecca finished putting the suit on, she was about to retort, or slap him she wasn't to sure, but she couldn't as everyone jumped out the transport vehicles and everyone fell in to a battle formation, (Y/N) stood to the left of Nat as Steve stood to her right and Rebecca to (Y/N)'s left, as T'Challa, now in his Black Panther gear approached a big guy in a fur coat and some old looking armour.

T'Challa: Thank you for standing with us.

M'Baku (In Xhosa): Of course, brother.

(Y/N) didn't know what he just said but it couldn't have been bad as their shaking hands and not fighting.

(Y/N) was taken out his thoughts by Steve patting his shoulder as he Nat and T'Challa approached the dome's edge, (Y/N) followed as the come to see Proxima and a really big guy that (Y/N) really wants to get his hands on. Proxima was running her weapon across the dome as Steve, Nat and T'Challa came to a stop, (Y/N) kept on going and walked straight to the big guy.

(Y/N): I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. But what I do have is a very particular set of skills..

(Y/N) was cut off by Nat pulling him back to the small group, (Y/N) wined and pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest, Steve didn't understand what (Y/N)was doing but the others two did as Nat spoke up.