Chapter - 20

The bunker has stopped collapsing onto p of Venom as he manages to push the debris of himself and the others, Venom lets (Y/N) take back control as he and Steve push away the rest of the debris and help Nat and Rebecca out of the pit, the only problem is Nat got knocked out, Steve picked her up as (Y/N) pulled him out the ditch, they climbed out the rubble to see the ships approaching them, they got out of there as quick as possible...

=========================

(Y/N) is driving back to Washington as Rebecca and Nat are in the back seat as Steve is in the front passenger seat.

(Y/N): Sure we can trust this guy?

Steve nods and (Y/N) continues to drive to the place Steve told him to, and a few minutes later the arrived at a small home and Steve knocked the door as (Y/N) kept Natasha on her feet.

Natasha: You can let me go now.

(Y/N): I'm not letting go again.

Nat and Rebecca smiled at that, but before anyone else can say anything the blinds get pulled up to show the guy Steve was telling (Y/N) about, Sam quickly opened the door when he saw Steve and the conditions they were all in.

Sam: Hey, man.

Steve: I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low.

Natasha: Everyone we know is trying to kill us.

Sam looked at Nat to see her clingy to (Y/N) as Sam looks to Rebecca as well, then back to Steve.

Sam: Not everyone.

Sam then lets them in as (Y/N) takes Nat to the bathroom so they can get cleaned up, (Y/N) and Rebecca get cleaned up pretty quickly, so they got out the way so Steve and Nat can get ready, but before (Y/N) left, Nat held his hand and smiled at him as he smiled back, Steve came out and gave (Y/N) a look that (Y/N) seemed to understand so he excused himself from Rebecca and Sam and went into the bedroom to see Nat slowly drying her hair as she stared off into nothingness.

(Y/N) picked up a nearby chair and put it in front of her knocking her out of her thoughts.

(Y/N): Are you Ok?

Natasha: Yeah.

(Y/N) let out a chuckle.

(Y/N): You know for a spy your a terrible liar.

Nat smiled at him and she realised he isn't leaving till she talks.

Natasha: When I first joined S.H.I.E.L.D I thought I was going straight. 

(Y/N) held her hands and played with her fingers as she talked to him, Nat took note that it seemed like he never left... she still loved this man and he still loved her, but can she share him...

Natasha: But I guess I just traded in the KGB for HYDRA. I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but I guess I can't tell the difference any more.

(Y/N): Hey, I am in the same boat... Ok I didn't trade the KGB for Hydra but I wanted to help people as well... I wasn't a nice person before S.H.I.E.L.D, everyone I know died and everyone that died, I didn't care... but we helped people, we stopped an alien race from taking over the world... and that wasn't HYDRA's orders... it was Nick's.

Natasha: You right, but Nick's dead.

(Y/N): That he is, but when you cut off the head of a Hydra one grows back... why can't that be the same for SHIELD... we followed Nick's orders not HYDRA's, and now we follow Steve's...