Chapter - 19

(Y/N), Steve, Natasha and Rebecca are strolling through the mall trying to find a place to find out what's in the USB drive, (Y/N) was going to suggest the house but S.H.I.E.L.D definitely have a trace on this thing now, so they either already no about the house and it's unsafe to go back or going back will end very badly.

Natasha: First rule of going on the run is don't run, walk.

(Y/N): I know what I'm doing.

Natasha: Not you.

(Y/N) held his hands up in defence as Steve still looked completely guilty.

Steve: If I run these shoes, they're gonna fall off.

They finally found a tech store where they can hack into the USB, they stayed around the one computer, as Nat pushed all the right buttons.

Natasha: The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are.

Steve: How much time will we have?

Natasha: About nine minutes from...

Nat plugs the USB in the laptop and starts the program.

Natasha: Now... Fury was right about that ship. Somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI. It keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands.

Steve: Can you override it?

Natasha: The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me.

(Y/N) looked over her shoulder, his eyes shricked.

(Y/N): What are you talking about... thats easy to crack...

Steve, Nat and Rebecca looked at him.

(Y/N): What, Tony Stark's my Father for god's sake, you think I didn't get some of the Stark genes...

Nat then stepped away from the laptop and held her hand out to it silently telling (Y/N) to give it a try.

(Y/N): Ok... give me two minutes.

As (Y/N) is doing his thing, a store assistant approaches them, but Nat and Steve manages to control the situation without the guy seeing that (Y/N) is basically breaking about 52 laws in 30 seconds.

Aaron: Can I help you guys with anything?

Steve panics a little and gets in between Nat and Aaron as (Y/N) still tapes away at the laptop.

Natasha: Oh, no. My fiance was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations.

She said hugging Steve making (Y/N) chuckle as Steve was not trained for this kinda situation... the guy can fight an alien army but when it comes to lying he crumbles...

Steve: Right. We're getting married.

He said unsure of it.

(Y/N): Say it once more you might believe it yourself.

He mumbled but Nat heard him and elbowed him again, this made (Y/N) jump in surprise as apparently Venom is taking a break and didn't tell him about Nat's elbow forcing its way to his side, the bad thing is it caught Aaron's attention.

Aaron: Are you Ok, sir?

(Y/N): Yeah, great... marriage is a beautiful thing.

He said not taking his eyes off the laptop.