Chapter 33

(Two updates for this today as an apology for not updating sooner, it's actually crazy that it's nearly over, I have loved making this story.)

=========================

Natasha: What?

(Y/n) was about to go into detail about how it could be possible but really difficult to pull off, but before he could a security feed goes off and Nat puts it up and the trio look to see a man they thought was blipped out of existence.

Scott: Oh, hi, hi! Uh, is anyone home? This is, uh, Scott Lang. We met a few years ago at the airport... In Germany? I was the guy that got really big. I had a mask on.

They all stood from their seats as they watch Scott go on and on about who he is even tho they knew exactly who he is.

Scott: You wouldn't recognise me.

Steve: Is this an old message?

Scott: Ant-Man? I know you know that.

Natasha: It's the front gate.

Steven and (Y/n) shared a look then looked to Nat as she let Scott in, he drove his van in and parked it nearby as he walked into the meeting room, Nat, Steve and (Y/n) watch as Scott mumbles to himself, eventually Steve had enough and got his attention.

Steve: Scott.

Scott stopped for a second as he looked to Steve.

Steve: Are you okay?

(Y/n): Are you stupid. He's clearly bat shit.

Nat taps him on the head.

Scott: Yeah, and no i'm not crazy. Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics?

(Y/n) held his hand up as the others looked to him surprised.

(Y/n): It was when I was, 15 or so. I don't really remember much of it but I can do more then most.

Scott seemed happy with that as Nat and Steve actually looked surprised at (Y/n) not knowing as much about him as the thought they did.

Scott: All right, so five years ago, right before... Thanos...

(Y/n) greeted his teeth at the name as he is finally happy that the big purple gum drop is gone and no longer a problem.

Scott: ... I was in a place called the quantum realm.

(Y/n): Is that the place on 5th avenue?

Nat nudged him as (Y/n) stopped and let Scott continue. 

Scott: The quantum realm is like it's own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope. She's my, um... She was my... She was supposed to pull me out.And then Thanos happened... and I got stuck in there.

Nat: I'm sorry, that must have been a very long five years.

(Y/n) then seemed to get what Scott was trying to say as he grew a massive smile on his face and looked to both Nat and Steve that back to Scott.

(Y/n): It wasn't was it? It wasn't five years?

Scott: For me it was five hours.

(Y/n) cheered and jumped off the table he was leaning on and seemed to go full brain wave moment as he walked back and forward between Scott, Nat and Steve.