Chapter - 5

Inside the helicarrier Nick Fury is inside a dark room talking to four holograms on the screen. this is none as the Council, the council consists of three men and one women and there names are Alexander Pierce, Yen Gideon, Malick Hawley and Nagendra Singh Rockwell.

 this is none as the Council, the council consists of three men and one women and there names are Alexander Pierce, Yen Gideon, Malick Hawley and Nagendra Singh Rockwell

Peirce: This is out of line, director. You're dealing with forces you can't control.

Fury: You ever been in a war Councilman? In a firefight? Did you feel an overabundance of control?

Peirce: You're saying that this Asgard is declaring war on our planet?

Fury is getting tired of the Council making stupid assumptions and shakes his head.

Fury: Not Asgard. Loki.

Hawley: He can't be working alone. What about the other one? His brother.

Fury: Our intelligence says Thor is not a hostile but he's worlds away. We can't depend on him to help, either. It's up to us.

Peirce: Which is why you should be focusing on phase 2. It was designed for exactly this...

Fury interrupted the Councilmen.

Fury: Phase 2 isn't ready. Our enemy is. We need a response team.

Peirce: The Avengers Initiative was shut down.

He said with an attitude.

Fury: This isn't about the Avengers.

He responded calmly.

Rockwell: We've seen the list.

Peirce: You're running the world's greatest covert security network and you're going to leave the fate of the human race to a handful of freaks.

Fury: I'm not leaving anything to anyone.

Fury responded back with... Fury... (Sorry)

Fury: We need a response team. These people may be isolated, unbalanced even but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need.

Hawley: You believe?

Peirce: War isn't won by sentiment, Director.

Fury: No, it's won by soldiers.

He said in a very badass moment.

================================================================================

Inside a old dusty gym and tall well built man can be seen punching a bag with just his hands wrapped in protective tape, He had short dirty blonde hair and his name... Steve Rogers or Captain America.

As he was punching the bag he was getting flashbacks from the war, gun fire is going through his mind and in the flashback he is running through a forest with some allies, he was dodging explosions and using his shield to block shot, whilst the other fired their weapons at the enemy.