Update #2

Sorry this story hasn't been updated in awhile, the reason is that England are slowly coming out of lockdown, which means I am going back to work, so now I have work and help looking after Nathan, it doesn't leave me with much time to update this story as it now takes a few days to complete a chapter of this story and my Uncharted story... So I have made a WWE story because that only takes about a hour maybe hour and a half to write a chapter so I can at least update a story every now and then... So this is my plan.

Marvel Monday: I update this story every Monday.

Uncharted Friday's: I update my Uncharted story every Friday.

And it will be random for the WWE story, like I will just update it whenever I have finished a chapter.

So that's the plan, hopefully everyone is Ok with this. The only thing is Uncharted won't be updated this Friday, as that will only give me a day to write a chapter. And yes it really does take me that long now to write one of these chapters... 

That's a big reason for the WWE story, so I don't leave everyone hanging around waiting for a update.

So that's everything, also if you can let me know what you think of the new title, I would appreciate it... I am open to suggestions if you have any for the title of the story, if you do give me a title idea and I choose it I will give you full credit... See you on Monday.