Chapter - 24

(This is going to mainly be about Logan's true heritage, it will also be the ending of Age of Ultron, sorry if it was your favorite out of them but It is a big part of the story.)

(I'm sorry if you don't like it, I just wanted to make this story different from the other one's I've read.)

==========================

The Avengers are safely back on the Quinjet, as Tony flies, Nat assist him and Steve and Thor check on the wounded Clint, Bruce is sat on a seat with headphones on that are playing Oprea as (Y/N) and Rebecca stand at the back of the jet as (Y/N) can't take his eyes of Bruce.

That voice he heard keeps on telling him to kill everyone here, to snap Tony's neck and watch as the Quinjet falls into the sea below, but (Y/N) shakes those thoughts out and puts it down to lack of sleep and announce of watching Nat and Bruce getting closer together, (Y/N) watched as Nat squatted in front of Bruce and the two talked, Bruce then noticed the look (Y/N) was giving him and Bruce became uneasy.

Nat then out of nowhere shouted to Thor.

Nat: Thor, report on the Hulk.

Thor: The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims.

He responded with a grin as Bruce put his head in his hands and (Y/N) laughed a little, making Rebecca question if he's okay, (Y/N) isn't usually that insensitive, especially to Bruce, (Y/N) idolized this man growing up and now he looks at him like he wants to rip his head off, Rebecca made a note to ask him about it later, but right now in (Y/N)'s mind he hears the voice again, but instead of ignoring it and blocking it out... he decided to communicate with it.

Meanwhile Tony put the Quinjet into auto pilot and made his way to Steve and Thor who are standing by Loki's sceptre.

Tony: Feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...

Thor: No, but this... This brings it to a close.

Steve: As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?

Tony was listening to every word but he was staring off into the sceptre as he remembered what he saw and what he meant by (Y/N), Tony then turned to look at (Y/N) to see him with his face down looking at the floor and a hoodie up.

Tony: Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you? Just a few days till the farewell party. You're staying, right?

Thor: Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honoured with revels.

Tony: Yeah, who doesn't like revels? Captain?

Steve: Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra. So, yes, revels... also get (Y/N) to help you, he helped look for the Tesseract in New York so he might be of use...

Rebecca: No!...

Everyone on the Quinjet looked at her confused, well everyone except Clint and (Y/N), Clint as he has fallen asleep and (Y/N) because he still had his hood up and face down.

Rebecca: He fought a lot today, let him rest.

They all agreed but Steve was curious.

Steve: What's he doing?