Chapter 28 (Infinity War)

(Y/N) got out of a bed inside a hotel in Scotland, whys he in Scotland? Well he's been picked as the protect of Wanda, and during this time she has become another one of (Y/N)'s loves, it kinda happened out the blue, but no one had any complaints except Sam, Steve and Bucky make their jokes. 

(Y/N) rubbed the sleep out his eyes as being pent up in this hotel room, not being able to Venom to let off some steam has defiantly taken it's toll on him, (Y/N) got up showing off his well built body with all his battle scars, he walks over to a table and pours himself a drink and looks out to the empty streets bellow.

Wanda: I'm sorry.

(Y/N) looks to the bed to see Wanda sat up and looking at him in concern.

(Y/N): What for?

(Y/N) says taking a sip and turning his attention back to the outside world, Wanda didn't respond and got out the bed and approached (Y/N), she hugged him from behind as neither said anyone words but seemed to have an entire conversation.

Wanda: Let's go for a walk.

(Y/N) finished his drink and set the glass down.

(Y/N): Sure. Why not.

The two then got dressed and started to walk down the night streets of Scotland, it was a beautiful town and it wasn't a bad place to be held up, but it's been a few months now and Venom is getting on (Y/N)'s nerves with his complaining, Wanda was about to make conversation till she noticed (Y/N) wasn't with her anymore, she turned around to see him looking in a shop window, she got curious of what got his attention, she approached him and looked to see a shop with TV's in the window, she then spotted what was on the TV's.

Wanda: Oh my god.

On the TV's is a alien space ship laying waste to New York.

(Y/N): It's no god.

Wanda was about to ask more questions to what (Y/N) just said but before another word could be said a electric device attached itself to (Y/N) sending a shock wave through his body making him cry out in pain Wanda tried to help (Y/N) but she was attacked by Proxima Midnight, one of Thanos' children, Wanda fought back as (Y/N) ripped the device off himself and looked to see another one of Thanos' children Corvus Glaive approaching him.

Corvus: So your the one we need to be careful of.

Corvus said as he dragged his spear across the cobble road as (Y/N) stumbled to his feet trying to shack off the shock that was sent through his body.

Corvus: You don't look so bad.

Corvus said with a chuckle as (Y/N) just grinned at him.

(Y/N): You have no idea how long I have been holding this in.

Corvus grew confused as he tilted his head at (Y/N), but (Y/N) charged at Corvus and Corvus stood still thinking he could easily take the punch from a weakling, but (Y/N) put all of the past months pent up frustration behind the blow and sent Corvus flying across the streets of Scotland.

Meanwhile Wanda dodge a strike from Proxima and was about to give a strike of her own, but before she could Corvus came flying into Proxima sending them both into a nearby train station, Wanda looked to where Corvus came from and looked to see (Y/N) with a smirk on his face, she smiled at him as he really needed to let that out. 

(Y/N): You okay?

(Y/N) asked as he approached Wanda, she was still smiling at him as he was back to being his old self.