Chapter 35

=========================

Everyone is back in the conference room as Y/n sits next to Nat with his arm over her shoulder, everyone is looking at a hologram with the title "Time Heist" and where all the stones are.

The Space Stone, Mind Stone and Time Stone are all in New York, the Reality Stone's on Asgard, the Power Stone's on Morag and the Soul Stone's on Vormir.

Steve: All right. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot.

Y/n is over by the console where all the buttons are, he and Venom wants to press them all right now but they both know they shouldn't even thought Venom keeps trying to press one with a tendril that Y/n has to keep slapping away.

Venom: Let me press the button!

Y/n: You press the button and you'll eat no heads for a month.

Venom: What! That's so unfair!

Y/n: Your right. 2 months.

Venom: You used to be cool...

Y/n: I am cool, just when it comes to getting Rebecca and Wanda back I'm won't be putting up with your bullshit.

Venom: You are certainly not cool... They are cool.

Y/n: Who are cool...?

Y/n looks to his left to see everyone making their way towards the pad with their Time suits on and they did in fact look epic...

Y/n: No you over grown pill of goo. Their the Avengers.

Y/n joined them on the pad as they all stood in a small circle.

Steve: Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. we lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back. One round-trip each. No mistakes... no do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives... and  we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck.

Rocket: He's pretty good at that.

Scott: Right?

Y/n took Nat's hand as everyone else got into place and took her towards the control console so they can speak privately.

Natasha: What are you doing? We have to go.

Y/n: It's going to take me at least 30 seconds to start this thing up, but that isn't important. What is important...

Y/n turned his full attention on to her as he held her waist close to his and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Y/n: Do you remember, a few years ago before all this. We were on the S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier and I told you everything about myself and you told me everything about yourself...?