Final Chapter!

(This is it... Thank you all so very much!)

=========================

Steve, Tony and Thor all watched as Y/n slide under a wild swing from Thanos, but what surprised them was when Thanos turned around and Y/n punched him in the face sending Thanos sliding across the ground and into a pill of rubble. 

Y/n: Huh, look at that I'm more Titan then I thought. But let's end this.

Thanos got up and ran at Y/n as Y/n let Venom out to has his fun, Venom caught Thanos' punch and lifted him in the air and flipped him over his shoulder like Hulk did all those years ago to Loki, after a few slams Venom let him go and Thanos got up with a chuckle.

Thanos: You see. We're not to different you and I. I just know when I kill people, you do it and clam to be a hero.

Venom: We are no hero today. Today I eat both of your arms and both of your legs then rip your face right of your head, then you'll be this faceless, armless, legless thing rolling down the street. Like a turd in the wind...

Venom heard something behind him and looked to see Thor, Tony and Steve walking up to him, Venom let Y/n take control as they all stood side by side ready to fight the man who has caused so much grief over the last few years.

Thanos: You could not live with your own failure.

He said rubbing his jaw, clearly Y/n hit him harder then anyone thought, but that punched helped someone in the quad of Avengers make up a choice they had already made.

Thanos: Where did that bring you? Back to me.

Tony and Y/n started to walk towards Thanos as Thor went to the right and Steve to the left.

Thanos: I thought by eliminating half of life... the other half would thrive.

Tony split from Y/n allowing Y/n to be face to face with Thanos and Steve to go behind the mad Titan as they all now surrounded him.

Thanos: But you've shown me... that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was... there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.

Tony: Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn.

Thanos: I'm thankful. Because now... I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to it's last atom.

As Thanos was speaking they all stood in position as Steve nodded to Y/n, Y/n nodded back and told Venom to give him all his strength and stamina, this is personal for Y/n and wants to bring Thanos down as himself.

Thanos: And then...

Thanos says standing and placing his hand on his weapon that's sticking into the floor and lifting his helmet off it and placing it on his head.

Thanos: With the stones you've collected for me...  create a new one... teeming with life...

Thanos pulls his weapon out the ground and inspects it as he continues.

Thanos: ... That knows not what it has lost but only what is has been given.

Thor turned on the sparks to Mjolnir and Stormbreaker making lighting run throw them both.

Thanos: A grateful universe.

Steve: Born out of blood.

Thanos: They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them.