Chapter - 14

Tony was driving down a dark road as (Y/N) was asleep in the backseat, Tony picked up the file from earlier and rested it on the steering wheel, he kept one eye on the road as he started to look through the file, to see a bunch of documents that didn't really make sense... Yet... (Y/N) at this point woke up and climbed into the passenger seat as Tony sighed and gave him the file... Tony, then started to ramble.

Tony: Man. Happy, Happy, Happy.

Tony then seemed to have a brain wave and asked (Y/N).

Tony: Pass me that document.

(Y/N) yawned and gave him the document he asked for, Tony read it as (Y/N)just looked out the window.

=========================

The Iron Patriot kicks down a door to a room in Pakistan, to see a few men sitting in the room, Rhodes walks into the room, aims his gun at them and yells.

Patriot: Don't move!

He then looks around the room, making sure none of them move, when his phone starts to ring.

Patriot: Uh, Hang on a second.

He then raises his hand to his ear and answers the phone.

Patriot: Hello?

Back with Tony and (Y/N) in the car.

Tony: You ever have a chick straddling you, and you look up...

(Y/N) looks away from the view of the trees passing by and turns to Tony with a 'WTF' expression on his face, but then realises who he's looking at and realises, it's not the strange.

Tony: .... And suddenly she's glowing from the inside out, kind of a bright orange?

Rhodes: Yeah, I've had that. Who is this?

(Y/N) just smirked to himself, trying not to laugh... How would you react if you answered your phone and got asked that question and you have no idea who's asking it.

Tony: It's me pal... And (Y/N)'s here. Now, last time I went missing, if I remember correctly, you came looking for me. What are you doing?

He asks as Rhodes is smiling to himself knowing his friend is still alive, the Patriot looks up at the men in the room making sure they are still not doing anything.

Patriot: A little knock-and-talk, making friends in Pakistan. What are you two doing?

Tony: Your redesign, your big rebrand, that was AIM, right?

(Y/N)looked at Tony as Tony looked at him and Tony gave (Y/N) the document form earlier to see 'MIA' at the top of the page, but it didn't look right, it wasn't as clear as it was supposed to be, (Y/N)looked to Tony and Tony indicated for (Y/N) to flip the page, (Y/N) did and now at the top of the page it said 'AIM', (Y/N) now understood what Tony was getting at, so as Tony continued to talk to Rhodes, (Y/N)started to look through the file once more to see if they missed anything.

Rhodes: Yeah.

Tony: Were gonna find a heavy-duty comm sat now, I need yout login.

At this point (Y/N) couldn't find anything new and throw the file in the backseat.

Rhodes: It's the same as it's always been, 'WarMachine68.'

Tony: And password, please.

(Y/N) looked at Tony.

(Y/N): You know I can just hack it, right?

He whispered to Tony, Tony just smirked and winked at him.