Chapter - 8

Loki is now being escorted down a corridor in the S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier by 8 S.H.I.E.L.D Agents, they walk past the lab that Dr Bruce Banner and (Y/N) (L/N) is currently working in and Loki looks to them both and has a smirk on his face, Bruce just watches him walk past whilst (Y/N) ignores the delusional asshole. 

Loki was now standing in the centre of his temporary room, when Nick Fury walks up to the console, and gets Loki's attention.

Fury: In case it's unclear...

He presses a few buttons on the console.

Fury: ... If you try to escape, if you so much as scratch that glass...

Fury presses more buttons and a door opens up beneath the prison Loki is currently standing in. Loki walks up to the glass and looks down the door.

Fury: It's 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?

Fury closes the door and indicates to the cell.

Fury: Ant...

Then indicates to the console.

Fury: ...Boot.

Loki starts to chuckle and Fury looks at him.

Loki: It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me.

Fury: Built for two things a lot stronger than you.

Loki: Oh I've heard.

Loki looks at the camera and the scene changes to being in the bridge with Nat, Steve, Bruce and Thor around the table and they all are watching the conversation between Loki and Fury.

Loki: A mindless beast and a brutal killer.

Everyone was confused, they know he's talking about Bruce when he says mindless beast but who is the brutal killer. Only Bruce, Nat and Maria know the answer to that question.

Loki: Makes play they are both still human...

At this moment (Y/N) walks in and sits next to Nat and watches the crazy asshat talking smack, he notices Nat looking at him with a comfiting look, (Y/N) smiles at her and she smiles back and they both concentrate on what Loki's talking about.

Loki: How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?

Fury: How desperate am I?

The scene changes back to Loki and Fury with Loki being in the cage built for to big guys.

Fury: You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace, and you kill because it's fun.

Fury walks up to the glass and stares at Loki in the eyes.

Fury: You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

Loki: It burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what?... 

Back at the bridge, now with Maria watching the interrogation at her own console and the others still gathered around the table

Loki: A warm light for all mankind to share.

Back with Loki and Fury.

Loki: And then to be reminded what real power is.

Fury looks at him and smirks then walks away.

Fury: Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something.