{800K Reader Special}

{Shaun's POV}

"KOKICHI!! Get over here!" I shouted loudly, my words threatening and demanding.

"Ughh, what do you waaant?" Kokichi groaned.

"Shut up, I hate you too. But you have over 800 THOUSAND reads on Wattpad, so clearly the fanboys and fangirls like you. Go do more stuff or whatever so the readers are happy," I huffed, closing my notebook for dramatic effect. Kokichi just laughed at me.

"I think you forgot what a LEADER is. I call the shots, remember? Now go back to doing what you do best and sit on your ass doing nothing all day!" Kokichi giggled, putting his hands behind his head in a casual manner as he said it. He didn't even bother to hide the smirk on his face.

"You are so lucky you have more fans than me or I'd punch you..."

~~~

{Kokichi's POV}

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!!" I screamed loudly in anguish, running up to the girl in question and hugging her. She was startled from the sudden action, but she quickly became worried once she noticed I was crying- though she also seemed weary.

"Why are you crying, Kokichi? What's wrong?" (Y/N) asked gently, cautiously wrapping her arms around me and bringing me closer.

"SHAUN WAS MEAN TO MEEEE!!! HE THREATENED TO PUNCH ME!!!! WAAAAHHHHHHH HE HATES MEEEE!!!" I fake cried as dramatically and loudly as I could. I was kind of hurt from Shaun's comments, but not nearly as bad as I pretended to be.

Sighing, (Y/N) pat my head a little, "Kokichi... I'm like 95 percent sure that's a lie. If you want to hug me, you don't need to make up a lie-"

"I have proof!!" I declared, pulling myself out of (Y/N)'s arms. I then took a voice recorder from my pocket that conveniently played the conversation that had taken place mere moments ago between me and Shaun.

"O-oh..."

~~~

"WOAH!! What the-?!" I jumped back the second I noticed a fake bloody arm jump out at me. I expected the person behind the scare to come forward, but nobody did. After a few seconds... I realized that arm was not fake.

"W-wait..." I gulped, looking around myself nervously. This was where the killer would walk in right behind their victims and kill them as soon as they found out they're a serial killer, right? Was I really the dumb one from all the movies?

...

...

No knife to my neck, no presence. There was nobody here except for me and this... body. I didn't know if I wanted to know who's body it was, but something made me look. I carefully made my way towards the body, careful to keep my fingerprints off of anything so I wouldn't be framed for this murder.

It was Shaun's body.

Then... the killer finally made their appearance.

"Hehehe... You said he was being mean so I got rid of him! Now there's one less meanie for you to worry about and more time you can spend with me~♥"

~~~

Word count: 505

Lol 505, sorry that's an inside joke-

Anyways...

I freak out a lot but DAMN, 800K reads is a LOT!! That's almost one fucking million! Almost a million!! Like... I dunno that's just such a weird concept to me.

Well, I guess now that I feel important I'll remind myself that even if I had a million fans, less than 1% of even America's population alone would be my fan.