{Part 1} Suicidal!Depressed!Reader

Be intimidated by my trig notes c:<
~~~

(Your POV)

You could feel your insides just burning with self-hate. You weren't thinking of anything in particular, but that feeling was always there. Like you were simply not worthy of being human, or of being alive. All that was inside you was a black hole.

It'd started because Kokichi had broken up with you. You'd been dating him for a year so this was really shocking to you, and even though it'd been a month you weren't even close to recovering. You still mourned the painfulness of the event like it just happened yesterday. With how the days seemed to just be some fluid motion that kept bleeding into itself, maybe it's been longer or shorter.

It didn't matter now, anyways. No matter how full of idealism you were, he wasn't coming back. It was all too cruel... from beginning to middle to end; all you could think about was how cruel he'd been.

"Kokichi... why would you do that...?" You thought aloud as you reached for your knife, "Well... it's not like it matters anyways..."

You slowly turned your arm over, looking at your wrist. Cuts raked at your skin and knarled it up into intoxicating stripes of brown and red that crisscrossed this way and that way. You'd never tried to get to your artery, though. Maybe today, you should...

(Kokichi's POV)

I felt bad for breaking up with (Y/N), but I just couldn't allow it to get super intimate without breaking my mask. I'd never broken it once in my life, and even though I trusted and loved her I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Then, a realization and a feeling of dread hit me.

"You idiot!!! She's broken-hearted because of you and you're too much of a wuss to fix it?!" I punched the mirror, but even with all my force it somehow stayed intact. Was I that physically weak? It didn't matter right now... I should go see (Y/N) and apologize. She probably hates me by now, but I want to try.

(Your POV)

The knife was positioned just above your skin, though you made no marks. You just sat there contemplating whether or not you wanted to try to kill yourself. You had wanted to for a while, and you wanted to show that you weren't too weak to do it. But... what if...? No, nothing could save you anymore.

Not even- creak!

"Kokichi...?"

"(Y/N), put that knife down NOW!!"

~~~
To be continued~

Word count: 420

Yes I have achieved 420 now praise me!