Kokichi x Artist! Fem! Reader (Special REQUEST)

This was a request by Lupita-Sketches. Check them out!

Kokichi x Female! Artist! Reader.
Reader is 12. Hobbies are drawing, editing videos, and is a weeb. Close friends with Keebo.
Has tailored personality for this request.

~~~
(Your POV)

You were watching an anime with Keebo like you did every Saturday. The both of you were really good friends, and Keebo wanted to learn more about entertainment so you showed him anime. Since then, he was a big fan of it.

Knock knock knock.

You got up from your seat and looked through the peep hole. Kokichi was standing there, so you opened the door just a crack.

"What do you want?" You demanded with hostility.

"Ohhh, so you don't trust me. I just wanted to hang out!" Kokichi huffed.

"No."

You shut the door in his face.

~~~

It was Sunday. Today you were just editing a random video you and Keebo recorded as a joke, and honestly it was really dumb. However, it was fun to do and you were having fun editing it.

Knock knock knock.

You looked through the peep hole and saw Kokichi. Once again, you barely opened the door.

"What?" You deadpanned.

Kokichi was holding a chocolate bar, and he handed it to you through the crack in the door. It was your favorite kind, too.

"Can you hang out with me now?" Kokichi pouted.

"Maybe tomorrow," You closed the door.

~~~

Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. Sunday. Monday. Tuesday-

Every day Kokichi asked to hang out, and every day you said no.

Today was Wednesday.

Knock knock knock.

Kokichi again. You opened the door to see what he'd brought today. It was nothing, just himself.

"Come on, I wanna hang out with youuuu!" Kokichi begged.

"..." You didn't respond.

"Pleeeeeaaaaase?" Kokichi whined.

"...Fine."

"Yaaaay! Now come on, get outta your dorm!" Kokichi grabbed your arm and dragged you out of your dorm. You were dragged to a secluded spot, and it was just the two of you.

"(Y/N)~! Guess what? I have a crush on youuuu~!" Kokichi sang.

"Wh-what?!" You blushed and backed up, hitting the wall in the process.

Kokichi approached your scared form and embraced you, gently stroking your hair. Your brain screamed at you not to trust him but you wanted to so badly, and you felt yourself wrapping your arms around his torso. You began to feel safer and safer, almost like he was comforting you.

He pushed you back against the wall and kissed you on the lips gently, making you kiss back shyly. He kept it slow, eventually breaking the kiss for air.

"I... I have a crush on you too, Kokichi..." You admitted, blushing.

~~~
Word count: 451

Ahhh I tried!!! I'm not so proud of this one...

@_@

So many requests...

*Falls over and faints*