[Short] BONUS Oneshot

Don't ask where it came from.

~~~

(Your POV)

"(Y/N)~!" a chipper voice called after you. Before you could even turn around to greet who you knew was Kokichi, a pair of arms snaked around your waist. You giggled at your energetic boyfriend.

"Hey Kokichi!" You chuckled.

"I'm boooored!" Kokichi pouted into your back, being shorter than you. He nuzzled you like some sort of cat as if it'd prove his case.

"Okay okay, let's watch a movie or something," You suggested.

"Booooring! Let's do painting!" Kokichi cheered, already dashing off in the direction of your house. You followed with a leisurely walking pace, and when you got to your house only about 10 meters away Kokichi was already inside tapping his foot impatiently.

"Come on, you're so slow (Y/N)!" Kokichi complained.

"Nooo, you're being a speedy boy!" You ruffled his hair, making him look fucking adorable.

"Hey, I spent all morning getting my octopus hair set up!" Kokichi whined, trying to fix his hair.

Smirking, you tackled him to the ground and kept messing up his hair. Kokichi laughed along with you, though he still pouted and tried to get you to stop.

"Stop iiiit, meanie! Come on!" Kokichi kept whining.

"Make me~!" You laughed loudly.

And he did. By tickling the living daylights out of you.

"Nishishi~! Tickle war!!"

"W-wait Kokichi I SURRENDER- HAHAHAHA!!! NOOO!!!"

~~~
Word count: 232