Deaf! Kokichi x Mute! Reader (REQUEST)

This was a request for Deaf! Kokichi Oma x Mute! Reader

Um alrighty then

(f/h) means favorite hobby
Bold means sign language.
And in sign language, to sign names you have to sign each individual letter and that's a key role to some of this oneshot in order for it to make sense.

Please be aware that I myself don't know everything about sign language, I know that much plus maybe three words.
~~~
(Your POV)

"Okay class! Today we have a new student. His name is Kokichi Oma and like a few of you, he is deaf," the teacher explained in English while using sign language.

For children in the school with blindess, deafness, muteness, or anything like that, they were sent to a special class. The same stuff was taught, just multiple ways because of the deaf and then the blind people. The mute people were the easiest to accomodate for.

"Please give him a warm welcome," the teacher nodded curtly towards the door, and a cute boy with purple hair, purple eyes, a white outfit, and a checkered scarf greeted you.

"Kokichi, do you mind telling us about yourself?" The teacher asked out loud while using sign language.

"Well..." Kokichi spoke softly and without emotion while beginning to sign, you were surprised he could do both, "I'm a supreme leader of evil, I like checkers, and I'm gay! Just kidding, I'm straight as a board."

"Well, okay then... Um, take a seat next to (Y/N), okay? (Y/N), raise your hand," the teacher commanded while signing.

You raised your hand and Kokichi sat next to you. He waved at you and began to use sign language.

Hey, do you understand sign language?

You smiled a bit and began using sign language back.

Yes, I do. Hi Kokichi, my name is (Y/N) but to not sign all the letters just sign (f/h) girl or something.

You saw as Kokichi nodded and replied, Just sign Evil Leader so you don't have to sign all those letters for my name either.

Rolling your eyes, you signed back, I'd rather sign Kokichi.

Kokichi smirked at you but didn't reply, leaving you a little dumbfounded.

"Okay class, sorry for the holdup. I had to get something done on the computer," the teacher explained, of course also signing.

~~~

You felt a tap on the shoulder. Kokichi was right behind you.

Hey, (f/h) girl! Wanna hang out with me after school?

You nodded, and Kokichi smiled before handing you a note and running away. Scribbled on it was his supposed address and phone number. Immediately, you texted the number.

You: Is this Kokichi?

It only took a few seconds for a reply.

Unknown: Yeeeeeeepping yeppers~! May I help you, (f/h) giiiirl~?

You: Hey! Only in sign language can you call me that!

Unknown: Oops, too late for that. I just did it outside of sign language!

You: I hate you Kokichi.

Unknown: No you doooon't!

You sighed and saved his number under the contact name, 'Kokichi Shithead' because why not? You really liked his childish personality, so you were gonna play along for a bit.
~~~

Hey (f/h) girl! What's up? Kokichi greeted as you entered his house.

The sky. And how's your life? You replied, a blank expression on your face.

The house itself was nothing too grand, nothing too poor. It was average, middle income. It was well kept and it smelled nice. You were almost scared to walk around because you felt that would dirty such a clean environment.

There was a tap on the shoulder, and you turned around to see Kokichi signing. Hey! Pay attention to when I talk!

You laughed a little. Sorry Kokichi, I was looking around the house. It's really clean here.

Kokichi made a snarky reply, Cleaner than your language.

You smacked the boy playfully on the head, and he laughed at you. Then, he jumped on top of you, causing you to fall backwards onto a nearby couch. Smirking, he kissed you on the lips and you kissed back with a little hesitation. The kiss was broken and in a very low whisper, Kokichi spoke, surprisingly with emotion.

"I love you, (Y/N). Even if we just met," Kokichi whispered so quietly you thought you could be losing your hearing.

I... I love you too.

Somehow, you were able to sign that to him and he kissed you passionately.

~~~
Word count: 743

I'm running out of ideas ;-;

AHEM!
DO YOU LIKE MIKAN TSUMIKI?
Probably not, but if you do...
CHECK OUT FreezeArt!!!!
SHE WRITES REALLY GOOD MIKAN STUFF, AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE MIKAN STILL CHECK HER OUT BECAUSE SHE IS AN AWESOME AUTHOR!!!
She's honestly better than me, and I'm not saying that lightly. Read her stuff.
Otherwise Kokichi won't love you.

Y'all better not start asking me for free advertising-