Yandere! Kokichi x Shy!Reader

Hey y'alls, this is the request I chose for my 600 follower special.
P.S. why do you all want angst and suicidal readers? I personally don't like angst that much.

Anyways, here ya go Kowokichi_ouma
~~~

(Kokichi's POV)

So shy... so sweet... so adorable... so... perfect. Nothing could better describe (Y/N). I wasn't sure myself why I was so obsessed, but all I knew was that on Friday I was going to ask her out. If she said no, well... I wouldn't give her that option.

Trotting happily to my beloved's locker, I halted at the sound of... him. Rantaro Amami. What made him think he could talk to my precious (Y/N)? Didn't he know that he was poisoning her from every word out of his cursed lips? Instead of tearing out his vocal cords like I dreamed about, I forced myself to listen to their conversation.

"Can you meet me after school by the fountain?" Rantaro asked, seeming a bit nervous. So he's gonna ask her out... that's not good.

"Oh...!! Um... s-sure, I don't think I'm busy," (Y/N) smiled politely. And she's oblivious. Time to end this conversation, now.

"Hey avocado man! Hey shy girl!" I casually greeted, breaking up the conversation and forcing attention on me.

"H-huh?!" (Y/N) seemed alarmed at my presence and sudden entrance.

"Hey there. Don't you usually hang around your friends?" Rantaro asked curiously in a calm tone, completely unaware of my ulterior motive.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, they're SUPER boring sometimes~!" I giggled.

"I see," Rantaro shrugged. I wanted to tell Rantaro to shut up and give (Y/N) a chance to speak, but when I looked over she was gone.

"Ehh? Where'd (Y/N) go?" I pouted.

"Oh, that's weird. Maybe something happened," Rantaro suggested.

(Your POV)

You couldn't be in the presence of Kokichi. It wasn't that he was mean, you were just too scared. Too shy. He was such a popular kid around school, and usually hung around his friends in a group they called D.I.C.E. It was... interesting but you weren't going to criticize it.

The bell rung to go to class, and you walked into your final class of the day. You wondered what Rantaro wanted to talk about, guess you'd find out.

(Time skip)

"Alright, he said the fountain..." You thought aloud in just a whisper, heading over to said destination.

"R-Rantaro? I'm here, where are you?" You called nervously and quietly.

However, instead of a response as you walked around the fountain the first thing that your mind processed was red. It was... blood.

Rantaro's blood, pooling around your feet. Oozing out of his body, seeming to trap and flood you in this horrible reality you'd just been slammed into. Standing over his corpse was Kokichi who held a knife, who looked emotionless. He just... stared at you.

"K-K-Kokichi...?" You choked out through a sob.

"He was going to ask you out... I had to stop him," Kokichi stated matter-of-factly, with not a hint of emotion in his voice. It was eerily robotic, like this had been a mundane chore for him.

You felt your legs step back carefully before they sped up, and before you could trip you spun around and ran at full speed, not caring who saw you crying. You had to get away, now!

To your surprise Kokichi didn't give chase, and you let out a sigh of relief.

(Kokichi's POV)

"I'm sorry (Y/N)... I didn't want to hurt your feelings like that," I sighed as I threw another pile of dirt over Rantaro's useless corpse, "But I couldn't let him get you. I've loved you for so long, I have to have you for myself...!!"

As I asserted that I felt myself halt, and a smile creep on my face, "And then... I can have you happily with me and we'll be together forever and ever~!"

I grinned at the thought. My sweet (Y/N) all to myself... it felt like a dream if it could happen.

(Your POV)

You always checked behind your back at school. After witnessing Rantaro's murder you issued a report to police that it was Kokichi, but to your astonishment there was nothing that linked him to the crime. There were hairs of another student found at the scene, their fingerprints... it was a complete framing!

Once you knew Kokichi was capable of all that, you made sure you weren't around him anymore. You had to distance yourself away from that creep as soon as possible.

"Heeeyyyy, (Y/N)!" Kokichi cheerfully greeted you as soon as you entered the school.

"H-hi," You stuttered out, walking faster in hopes to lose him.

"Sooo, how are you?" Kokichi casually asked as if he couldn't tell you were trying to avoid him.

"...I need to use the bathroom," You lied, quickly looking for the nearest bathroom before entering it and sighing in relief when he didn't try to follow you. You splashed water on your face, and looked at yourself in the mirror, "What am I gonna do...?"

(Kokichi's POV)

"K-Kokichi? Um... c-can you meet me on the roof after s-school?" Shuichi shyly asked.

"Uhhm? Sure," I replied. I wasn't sure what he wanted from me, but if I was bored I could always leave. Well, he's a detective so I'm sure he could entertain me for a few minutes, though (Y/N) was much more amusing. Anything she did felt sacred, like it should be protected at all costs.

(Your POV)

"Wh-what is this... feeling?" You questioned out loud.

It burned. Like a hot fire had been started in your heart. It wanted to be released. It wanted to burn Shuichi, swallow him whole.

"Am I... j-jealous...?"

(Kokichi's POV)

I skipped up to the rooftop, only to be greeted to an... interesting sight. (Y/N) pushed Shuichi off the roof aggressively and growled, "He's... m-mine!!!"

"Who is?" I asked, hoping it was me.

(Y/N) jumped at my voice and spun around, her face heating up with embarrassment.

"K-Kokichi...? When did you g-get here...?!" (Y/N) demanded.

"Who is it."

I pinned her to the railing by her wrists, threatening to tip her over.

"...Y-you..." (Y/N)'s meek, broken voice was barely above a whisper and her blush grew fierce.

"Then we'll be happily together forever~!" I cheered, kissing her passionately.

She was mine. All mine.

~~~
Word count: 1048