Non-Despair AU

"Okay, shut up. I passed out all the tests," your teacher, Mrs. Raven, joked.

Kokichi took your test, holding it just out of your reach. "Hey, give it back!" You whined, trying to grab the paper from across the desk.

"Hmm... okay. If you give me a kiss later~" Kokichi grinned.

The male handed the test back to your blushing form. You had been dating him for a few weeks, and he did things like this. It embarrassed you a bit but you secretly enjoyed it.

You grabbed your pencil, writing your name on your test and beginning. You eventually finished and a few minutes later you felt a pressure on your leg. You looked down and Kokichi, who was pretending to pick up his 'dropped' pencil, had placed a note in your lap. You were careful not to be seen and unfolded the small paper cautiously.

After school. My house~
❤Kokichi

You blushed again. "(Y/N) (L/N), care to share that note with the class?" Mrs. Raven approached you.

You couldn't let the class see! Both you and Kokichi looked panicked but you quickly began eating the note. Not wanting to but desperate not to get caught, you swallowed the paper.

"You may have escaped reading the note, but I'm calling your parents," Mrs. Raven growled, "Continue taking your test, class."

The class let out muffled laughs, but you were relieved. Kokichi smirked at you and passed another note to you.

What if you DO get caught~?

You glared at the snickering male and hid the note, and the cycle continued until class was over. You had been caught a few times and ended up with detention along with Kokichi.

"I have to do some paperwork in the office so it'll be a few minutes. I will lock this door and you are not to leave unless of emergency. Got it?" Mrs. Raven instructed.

Both you and Kokichi noddes, and Mrs. Raven left the room. Once she was out into the hall and the door was locked, Kokichi turned to you with a devilish smirk.

"Now, about that kiss~" Kokichi embraced you and passionately kissed you on the lips. You hugged his torso and kissed back, blushing a deep pink. The kiss lasted a few seconds before you pulled away. "Scared the teacher will walk in?"

"Y-yeah..." You admitted.

"That won't happen," Kokichi promised.

"How do you know that for sure?" You challenged.

"Because I played a little prank on her," Kokichi explained. As if on cue you heard a crash from the hallway.

"What the heck was that?!" You gasped.

"Our cue to leave!" Kokichi cheered, grabbing you by the wrist and half dragging you all the way to his house.

"Okay, what did you do?" You asked in a serious tone.

"I set up a string trap that knocked her out," Kokichi shrugged.

"You WHAT?!" You screeched, and the purple-haired male burst into laughter.

"That was obviously a lie! Don't worry, I just made her slip in a puddle of water."

You began laughing at your own stupidity for falling for that lie and the simple yet funny prank. The two of you headed inside and watched TV. Until you started making out again, at least.
~~~
Word count: 545