Kokichi x Tired! Fem! Reader (Special REQUEST)

Request by coolkatfun34. Go check them out!
This is the third special request.

Kokichi x Tired! Female! Reader.
Reader is 13 in this oneshot.
Hobbies are drawing, playing piano, and dancing.

Also I decided to make this an AU where first names are only used if they're familiar with each other... even though that wasn't requested...
And btw senpai means upperclassman.
~~~
(Your POV)

You walked off the stage, exhaustion coursing through you. You had just finished dancing and performing for your friends, who applauded you.

"Good job (Y/N), you're getting better at it!" Mahiru encouraged.

"Thanks Mahiru!" You smiled.

"Hey (L/N)-chaaaaaan!" Kokichi called from the door. He was your crush and you jumped a little bit.

"Oh, hey Oma-senpai! U-um, what brings you here?" You tilted your head to the side.

"Oh, I just saw your cute little dance! You should perform in front of the school!" Kokichi cheered.

You blushed, causing your friends to giggle. They were aware you had a crush on him. You shot them a glare, but that only caused Ibuki to speak up.

"Heeeey, Oma-chan! Ibuki knows a little secret from (Y/N)!" Ibuki caught the male's attention.

"Oh?" Kokichi smirked.

"(Y/N) has a crush on youuuu!" Ibuki cheered loudly.

Your face flushed a crimson red. "I-Ibuki! I thought you agreed you wouldn't tell him!"

"You never specified a specific timeframe, so Ibuki assumed it wasn't forever!" Ibuki exclaimed cheerfully.

"I didn't know you had a crush on me, (L/N)-chan! Or should I say... (Y/N)~?" Kokichi smirked, strolling over to you.

"Come on everybody, the lovebirds gotta have privacy!" Mahiru joked.

Your friends all left the room, leaving just you and Kokichi. You blushed, your tired body not prepared to keep standing. Kokichi noticed your wobbling legs, and picked you up bridal style once he got close enough.

"Eek!" You blushed even worse, being forced to wrap your arms around his neck in fear of falling.

Kokichi kissed you on the lips, and you kissed back in shock. It was short yet sweet, and you were mentally freaking out.

"Good for you, I like you too~!" Kokichi sang, "But you're tired from dancing, aren't you? Sooo, I'm gonna carry you to your dorm but you have to make it look like something else with me!"

"Ugh... fine, but only because I'm so tired," You blushed darkly.

Kokichi carried you to your dorm, both of you making it look like you were aroused or something. In reality, none of you were. Your tired eyes looked like something else because of what you were doing, and people you passed in the halls snickered or smirked at the sight.

Once you both reached inside your dorm, Kokichi placed you on your couch and sat down at the foot of it.

"At least you're light," Kokichi huffed.

"Yeah..." You sleepily agreed, already about to fall asleep. Kokichi chuckled and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Good night, (Y/N)~" Kokichi cooed, and that was the last thing you heard before you fell into a peaceful slumber.

~~~
Word count: 521