Celebrity! Kokichi

(Your POV)

You had a great day today. Nothing could go wrong, and you had the perfect idea for revenge on Kokichi with all of his pranks. You were gonna make him think you overdosed on pills. It was mean but you HAD to get revenge.

As you opened the door to yours and Kokichi's shared dorm, a hand from above waved your phone in your face before lifting it up.

"God damn it Kokichi!" You looked up at the male who had climbed on top of the doorway and hung there like a ninja again.

Kokichi, who appeared to be sitting on thin air but it was really because he pressed his feet against the wall he stayed upright on the thin wood, laughed, "By the way, I saw all your internet history."

You gulped. This was a problem because... well... Kokichi had millions of fans and lots of fan fiction and you may or may not have a giant crush on him so you read and wrote your own Kokichi x Readers.

"You saw my WHAT?!" You gasped.

"I didn't know you were so desparate to fuck me that you'd read lemons!" Kokichi dropped your phone onto your bed, which was right to the side.

"Damn it you weren't supposed to see that!" You hid your face in embarrassment, but all of a sudden you were crashed into and you hit your bed. Your phone bounced from the impact and landed on the end table, unharmed. But the thing that had crashed into you... was Kokichi.

"Ah!" You gasped and blushed even worse, this was a very suggestive pose and Kokichi knew it. He kissed you roughly and rubbed your inner thigh teasingly, clearly trying to get a reaction.

"Kokichi we need to do another photoshoot right n-" Kokichi's manager hurried into the room but once he saw what was happening, closed the door with a blush on his face.

Kokichi sat up, disappointed. "Aw maaaan, he totally ruined the mood!"

"I wish he ruined your personality too," You roasted.

Kokichi pinned you to the bed again and took off your shirt and bra, making you squeal in surprise and cover yourself.

"Nishishi~ Don't roast me again, 'kay?"  Kokichi smiled innocently.

"You're too coward," You tried to sound brave, and Kokichi removed your hands from your chest and pinned your wrists above your head with one of his hands.

"Oh really? We'll see about that one~"

The next morning you definitely were NOT saying Kokichi was too coward...

...

...

...

...

And your period was a day late-

~~~
Word count: 430

You're wel-cum.
I'm not paying your therapy bills.