Matchmaker! Reader (Final REQUEST)

This is one of the final requests.

If any of you care I recently got an Instagram and I might say my username... probably nobody cares though I'll just get on with the oneshot...

~~~

(Your POV)

"Kokichi! I just thought! What if I made Keebo and Miu hook up?!" You waved your arms frantically, jumping up and down.

"Aw maaan, the robot has emotions?!" Kokichi huffed.

"Ha ha, very funny. Come on, let's set them up for a date!" You grabbed the male's wrist but he ran ahead, making you the one dragged.

Both of you went to Keebo and Miu, saying that you wanted to show them something cool at the blossom tree after school.

~~~

"Where the fuck are they...?!" Miu grumbled.

"I-I'm not sure, though they are roughly ten and a half minutes late," Keebo sighed.

"You know what? I think those god damn virgins ditched us! Hmph! Well, I can't let this energy go to waste so I gotta fuckin' do something now!" Miu looked at Keebo hungrily, a blush beginning to spread across her face.

"U-uhm... Miu, wh-what's with that look?" Keebo shyly questioned, backing into the tree.

Miu pinned him there and began making out, and you and Kokichi shared a quiet high five before leaving to give them privacy. Knowing Miu, you'd probably find cum stains all over the tree.

~~~

"Kokichi! We should get Makoto and Kyoko together!!!" You literally rammed yourself into the male, causing him to have to catch his balance.

"Woah! Geez, you really wanna get them together," Kokichi commented, "Well, o-kay!"

~~~

"Kokichi Kokichi Kokichi KokichiKokichiKokichi!!!! We need to get Mikan and Ibuki together!"

~~~

"Oh my gosh what if we got Kazuichi and Mahiru together?!"

~~~

"Heeeey! We need to get Tsumugi and Gonta together!!!"

~~~

"My new OTP is Rantaro and Kaede, we gotta get them together!"

~~~

"Oh my god, we gotta get Fuyuhiko and Peko together!"

"(Y/N), stop asking me to keep helping you!" Kokichi held his head.

"Huh? Is something wrong?!" You panicked.

"Look... I've always liked you for a really long time, but you're always trying to get other people together!" Kokichi explained.

"Wait... wh-what?!" Your eyes widened in shock. Your crush, Kokichi, liked you back?!

"I'm sick and tired of you being so oblivious... I love you, damn it! It's so painful when you don't notice!" Kokichi suddenly hugged you, and you hugged back.

"Sorry Kokichi... but don't worry, I like you back..."

"Unlike you, I can actually tell when someone likes me."

~~~
Word count: 424

Sorry this is so short ;-;
I couldn't think of anything.

Also made while stuffing my face with tasty AF pasta-