Late Birthday Oneshot

For Evil_Tanaka... Sorry it's so late!!!
And it's short because my dad rushed me saying I had only a little wifi time and I had to make the deadline...!

Also, credit to alex__chan for writing the first couple paragraphs, I couldn't find a good way to start it so she helped me out.

~~~

I need to do it. I need it.

I can't let his plan work. I need to do it. My heart was racing and my hands shaking. I approached the female quietly and in a flash, I was strangling her. She was struggling and trying to call for help, but she couldn't.

What have I done?

She was motionless now. Her body fell to the floor. "What Mimi do to Miu?!" Gonta shrieked.

I froze. It was a witness. Slowly, I turned to Gonta. "It's just a game we play. Don't tell anyone," I commanded.

"Oh! Okay!" Gonta smiled naively and cheerfully walked away.

"He's a fool," I muttered to myself.

~~~

"Gonta's the killer! I manipulated him into killing Miu!" Kokichi chirped happily.

"Huh?! Gonta no murder! Gonta no hurt anyone! Cuz... that create trouble! Gonta no make trouble for everyone!" Gonta cried.

"It's really hard to believe Gonta's the killer..." Tsumugi commented.

"Nyeh... Gonta wouldn't kill anybody," Himiko agreed.

"It's not a lie this time~!" Kokichi sang carelessly.

"Kokichi, enough of your lies. I... I know who the killer is," Shuichi quietly admitted.

"Who's the killer, then?" Maki demanded.

"Gonta, I already told you! Nishishi~ Shuichi would definitely agree with me!" Kokichi grinned at the detective.

Shuichi slowly brought his head up to meet the group. Those piercing eyes stared right into mine. Usually they were soft and shy, but now they were hostile. Angry.

"Mimi... You're the killer," Shuichi concluded.

I didn't do anything. I could hardly hear my classmates accuse me and ask questions, demand that I say something. But a single voice snapped me from my trance.

"W-wait, my beloved couldn't kill anyone!" Kokichi suddenly shouted.

I looked up. Votes on the screen... all but one for me. One for Gonta.

"Puhuhu! You got it right! Mimi is the killer!" Monokuma laughed.

"What?! S-say it isn't true! Mimi?!" Kokichi gasped, running to me.

"It's true," was all I said. His heart seemed to shatter, such a fragile heart it was. His mask was slipping, cracking, breaking.

All I could do was watch the boy break apart. His lies finally showing, and him being honest with everyone for once.

I was pulled by a chain to my demise. Not like I was processing anything anyways, it was whirring by too fast. My head was pounding, my ears roaring. I couldn't handle it anymore. The execution... of a Backstab was about to begin.

Everyone was surrounding me. They had weapons. They gleamed and glimmered, unmarked. The Monokubs were controlling a handful of my friends, my poor friends. They all charged at me at once.

I dodged their weaons and they expertly shot back, as if they predicted where I'd go. I couldn't dodge such recoils. Cut after cut by my friends, they tried to resist but they couldn't. Finally, I saw Kokichi.

"I know you won't mean it..." I whispered, kissing him on the lips.

He shot me straight in the heart, and I fell to the ground. I was dead. His eyes were wide in terror, he didn't want to kill me. He'd tried to resist... but Monokuma ruled all.

~~~
Word count: 581