Kokichi x Fem! ESP! Reader (Special REQUEST)

This is the second special request made by Sakura_Wonder. They're a cool person, go check them out!

So apparently an ESP has psychic abilities, I'm only going off of what they told me so I haven't looked this up myself. For this, the reader can read minds. Feel free to correct me if I've been given false information.

Anyways, this is a Kokichi x Female! ESP! Reader
Hobbies are dancing, singing, and reading.
Personality is tailored once again. This reader is supposed to be cheerful, depressed, kind, usually alone, and apparently has no friends due to ESP so yeeeeaaaah!

Bold is others' thoughts

I'll see what I can do
(Sheesh a 115 word monologue)

~~~
(Your POV)

You looked up from your book once you detected a thought from somebody nearby. There, a male with purple hair and purple eyes was walking to you. Maybe I can be friends with her...

You smiled and introduced yourself, "Oh, hello! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), who are you?"

"I'm Kokichi Oma!" the male smiled, having a boastful posture. How did she notice me from across the room? She was engrossed in a book...

"Oh yeah, I can read minds!" You blurted, and realized you probably ruined another friendship, "Ah! Sorry! I can't choose whether or not to read thoughts..."

What the fuck?! She knows what I'm thinking?! "Woooah, you can read thoughts?!" Kokichi looked excited. She's reading this thought. And this thought and this thought and this thought (maybe this will disorient her) and this thought and this thought and this thought and-

"Oh my goodness! Could you maybe um... not do that?" You nervously grinned.

So it *does* at least annoy her. Wait! If you can read my mind, does that mean I can telepathically comminicate with you?!

"Um... if I pick up your thoughts, yes..." You nervously picked at your hands.

~~~

As your friendship with Kokichi grew, so did your ability to pick up his thoughts until you could pick them up anywhere. As a result, you learned that he had a crush on you and he was fully aware that you knew.

"Heeey, my beloved (Y/N)!" Kokichi smiled and wrapped his arms around you in a hug. Oh my god I want to- aaaahhh she's reading this!!! I didn't say anything I swear!

"Pervert," You muttered, making Kokichi pout.

Fine, I'll just kiss you! "Wh-wha- mmph?!" You were cut off when Kokichi kissed you.

You kissed back, and Kokichi's mind went totally blank. ...

...

...

You then realized that he was probably running on instincts, and when ran his hands up and down your body you blushed immensely.

The kiss was broken for air, and you were panting and blushing.

"Well, that was fun~" Kokichi smirked.

Tomorrow I'm fucking you-

Your face went crimson red. "WHAT?!"

Oh my god she fell for that!!! Kokichi smirked, "Nishishi~ Juuust kidding!"

"I hate you," You pouted.

Kokichi only laughed. She's cute when she pouts... "No you don't! If you did then why did you kiss me~?"

You blushed even more and hid your face in his scarf, causing him to laugh. She's even cuter when she's embarrassed.

~~~

Oh my god if she was naked-

You flipped out. It was around midnight and you were just getting a glass of water only to hear some of his... INTERESTING thoughts! You pulled out your cell phone and texted him.

Sent: Dude wth you realize I can hear your thoughts right?

Ohhhh shit...

~~~
Word count: 464