Hyper! Reader

(Your POV)

"Hey (Y/N), I'm hosting a party tonight! But you can't tell Kokichi, even though you're his girlfriend. Okay?" Kaito nervously eyed the distracted Kokichi, who was occupied by Shuichi and Maki... kinda.

"Soooo, what are you distracting me from? Is there like, a secret murder plot against me?" Kokichi asked the two, knowing their intentions.

"Oh, uh, what time is it?" You gave Kokichi a look and he seemed to know that it was something he could have fun with.

"It starts at eight, and it'll end whenever everyone leaves, and it's at my dorm. But no breaking anything! You break it, you buy it!" Kaito warned.

"Yeah, okay. I'll show up, without Kokichi," You grinned and Kaito thanked you and walked away.

"Come on, sidekicks!" Kaito cued, and Shuichi and Maki left.

Kokichi strolled over to you, "So what'd he tell you?"

"Apparently he's hosting some party in his dorm at eight tonight and you're not invited. You need to fuckin' CRASH this party!!!" You almost squealed the last part, witnessing some of Kokichi's pranks and party crashes were some of the most hilarious things you'd ever seen.

"Ohhh, someone really likes my pranks, huuuh? Well, whatever. I was gonna crash Kaito's stupid party anyways," Kokichi sighed, looking at his hand like he was bored.

"Make it super funny!" You were wild with excitement, and even tackled Kokichi into a hug.

"Woah!" Kokichi, not expecting your weight, stumbled backwards but quickly caught his balance and hugged you back to support your weight better, and while laughing you jumped off of him as quickly as you did.

"Wow, you're so hyper I dunno if you're crashing the party or if I am!" Kokichi got stars in his eyes, and you began laughing again.

The time for the party finally came around, and Kokichi was making a perfect party crashing plan so you hadn't talked to him all night. It honestly excited you to see what he'd do because his plans were legendary.

Once the party was in full swing and the speakers were blaring, the music suddenly stopped.

"Damn it! What the hell happened?!" Kaito demanded over the silence.

A new song blared through the speakers, and you couldn't believe your ears. Never Gonna Give You Up was playing at full volume!!! You held in your laughter, and suddenly Kokichi jumped down from the ceiling!

"Sorry I'm late everyone!" Kokichi threw up his hands in a huge gesture.

"Hey, who told Kokichi?!" Kaito yelled.

"I bet it was his fuckin' virgin ass girlfriend!" Miu accused.

"Obviously. None of us other than her would want him here," Maki growled.

"Oopsie! Maybe I slipped up?" You spoke in a surprisingly accurate Kokichi impression.

"H-hey, um, I think my mom needs me for something!" Kaede left in a hurry.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired..." Himiko walked out the door, followed by Tenko.

"Heeey, where are you going? I just showed up, y'know!" Kokichi complained.

"I'm fuckin' outta here! This party is lame with Cockichi!" Miu grumbled, storming away.

Everyone made some shitty excuse and left one by one, until it was just you, Kokichi, and Kaito.

"I thought I could trust you!" Kaito growled at you.

"You thought you could actually trust my girlfriend? Haha, NO. WAY!" Kokichi laughed at Kaito.

"Yeah dude, I'm not gonna keep secrets from Kokichi," You crossed your arms and smirked.

"Like how you mastu-" Kokichi never finished.

"We do NOT talk about that!" You blushed, shushing the male.

One time... he had caught you masturbating to his picture... ehehehe... he kinda picked your dorm lock but that was a story for another day!

"I don't wanna know what you two weirdos are talking about! Get out!" Kaito demanded.

"Aw geez, you're no fun. Whatever, the fun here is gone," Kokichi shrugged it off and walked out, with you following.

"Soo... You still never told me why you were masturbating to a picture of me."

"Shut up! We don't talk about that!" You slightly shoved the male.

Kokichi laughed and shoved you against the wall, "Oh really? Why not?"

"G-g-get off of meeee!!!" You whined, blushing even worse.

Laughing, Kokichi kissed you on the lips, causing you to gasp. You had certainly not expected this. His soft lips passionately kissed you, and you had no choice but to melt into the kiss. You both wrapped your arms around each other, deepening the kiss.

"Get a fuckin' room!" Miu interrupted you two.

"O-kay!" Kokichi suddenly was holding you bridal style, "Let's continue this at my dorm~"

You guys drank Panta. While playing Go Fish.

"Go Fish! I win!" Kokichi grinned.

~~~
Word count: 780