Kokichi x Fem! Prankster! Reader (Special REQUEST)

Okay, this is the first request and it was made by KirtyGalaxywhiskers.
Go check them out and follow them!

So this is a Kokichi x Female! Prankster! Reader

Of course, they have a tailored personality.
Reader here is a prankster (obviously) and a rebel.

~~~
(Your POV)

You giggled as Kokichi unknowingly walked right into your trap. He opened the door only to get splashed in water, drenching his outfit. Disgusted, he looked down at himself only to realize that the water also stank of the sewer.

"Eww! (Y/N), did you do this?!" Kokichi growled.

You ran away as fast as you could, while Kokichi showered and changed into a clean uniform. Poor Kirumi was tasked with laundering his dirty uniform. You closed and locked your dorm door, hiding because you knew that Kokichi would be angry and pull a cruel prank right back.

After calming down for an hour or so, you used the ventilation shafts to get around the school and located Kokichi. He was nude- jk jk he was fully clothed and drawing something. You couldn't see much from your spot in the vent, however. Careful not to make any noise, you opened the vent grate and dropped a knife, closing the vent grate quickly and withdrawing so he couldn't see you.

"W-woah!" Kokichi jumped at the loud clank the knife made, and whirled around. He looked around but didn't find anyone so he crossed his arms and looked up into the ventilation shaft.

You were perfectly hidden, and he didn't notice you but as he looked closer, you realized he saw your silhouette.

"Is that you, (Y/N)?" Kokichi snarled.

Doing your best to hide your voice, you attempted to speak like someone else.

"Who's (Y/N)?" You asked.

"I knoe that's you, (Y/N)!" Kokichi snapped, grabbing a stepladder to reach the ventilation shaft.

You took a screwdriver from your pocket and rescrewed the vent shut as fast as you could, making Kokichi unable to make it budge and he had to get down to use his own screwdriver.

You quickly fled through the vents, even going all the way to the fifth floor and sitting there by an interesction so if he approached you, you could run.

~~~
(Kokichi's POV)

I found her screwdriver in the fourth floor vent, so I knew I was close. I continued on my way to the fifth floor, since that was the most likely place she would flee.

Sure enough, I found her sitting at an intersection. She fled to my left, and I chased her until she was trying to pry open a vent grate. Since it was screwed shut and she was missing her screwdriver, she couldn't make it move an inch. Defeated, she turned around, her eyes wild with fear.

~~~
(Your POV)

"G-go away!" You shrieked, backing into the wall in fear, abandoning the vent grate at your side.

"Hmm... why did you run away from me~?" Kokichi smirked, suddenly having a more seductive tone as he slowly crawled over to you.

"H-hey! What are you doing?!" You demanded as he climbed right on top of you. Embarrassed, you used your arms to hide a cherry red blush that had formed on your cheeks because your crush was literally on top of you.

"Don't cover your pretty face, that won't let me do this~" Kokichi grabbed your hands and pinned them to your sides, kissing you passionately on the lips.

You gasped but kissed back, both of you wrapping your arms around the other. Kokichi licked your lips, and you allowed him access to your mouth. His tongue explored every crevice, making you let out a low groan. The kiss had to be parted for air, both of you blushing.

"Nishishi~ As payback, you're my girlfriend~!" Kokichi smirked.

~~~
Word count: 638

Idk I tried sorry if it sucks ;-;