Q&A Answers

KittyFox: Okay, Kokichi! We finally have the questions ready!

Kokichi: Took long enough! Now, what are they?!

KittyFox: Our first question is from ThatPositivePerson and they asked, "Could you ever survive without Panta for...a week, at least?"

Kokichi: Duh! I can survive without anything forever!

KittyFox: You drink seven bottles a day. You couldn't go three hours.

Kokichi: Nuh-uh!

KittyFox: You get up at night to drink it. You have an addiction.

Kokichi: Whatever!

Kokichi sips his Panta.

Kokichi: Neeeeeext!

KittyFox: ...

KittyFox: The second question is from Pasteloni and they asked, "What are your thoughts on the beloved Amami?"

Kokichi: He's cool I guess, a good acquaintance. If you're asking if I love him at all, noooope! My heart belongs to you, Reader-chan!

KittyFox: You broke up with Rantaro just to date the reader.

Kokichi: At least I wasn't dating that detective!

KittyFox: You dated him before Rantaro, you fucking player.

Kokichi: Yeeeaaaah, me saying I was dating them were all lies.

KittyFox: Liar.

Kokichi: Aww man, ya got me! Yeah, I dated them. But Rantaro was the one who asked me out, okay?! Although I did ask out Shuichi...

KittyFox: Whatever, dude.

Kokichi: Ahem! Next! I don't have all day, y'know!

KittyFox: Next is from ShadowClan2004. They asked, "How smart are you Kokichi?"

Kokichi: The most intelligent person ever!

KittyFox: You have above average intelligence, not the most in the world.

Kokichi: Obviously I was talking about in comparison to the special ed. kids!

KittyFox: Potentially offensive for one, and for two I am done with your stupid games. Just answer honestly.

Kokichi: But that's not fuuuun! Just gimmie the next oooone!

KittyFox: This is from... KittenGirlKawaii...

Kokichi: Do you have a bad past with them?

KittyFox: ...They asked a weird question. Clearly a joke but they asked, "IF DICE DIDN'T EXIST WOULD YOH JOIN MY ARMY OF Scrab! SCREECHING DABBING CRABS"

Kokichi: No. I'd make my own army.

KittyFox: RIP them.

Kokichi: Anyways, neeeext! I'm already bored of that question!

KittyFox: This next question is from coolkatfun34 and they asked, "Has there ever been a prank you were nervous or scared to pull off? If so, what was it?"

Kokichi: Nishishi~ A supreme leader never gets scared!

KittyFox: Yet you pissed your pants when Shuichi pranked you into thinking he drank all your Panta.

Kokichi: We don't talk about that!

KittyFox: And to answer the reader's question, he gets scared every time!

Kokichi: No I don't! Why would I be scared to do what I'm good at?

KittyFox: Because you don't want anybody mad at you.

Kokichi: Nuh-uh! I don't care if anyone is mad at me! Just gimmie the next question! Geez, you guys ask some weird, obvious shit!

KittyFox: The next question is from DevynIsMusicalTrash and they asked, "Who was the first person you ever pranked?"

Kokichi: I don't remember!

KittyFox: Yes you do. You have it on video.

Kokichi: Uh, uh... n-no I don't!

KittyFox loads a video on his phone and shows everyone. It depicts Kokichi trying to prank his parents into thinking that a ghost was in the house but since he was a little kid he did stupid things like making noises when he walked and giggling so they knew it was him.

Kokichi: Awww man, everyone had to see my only failed prank!

KittyFox: Well, answer honestly so I don't have to answer for you.

Kokichi: Just do the next question!

KittyFox: This one is from Evil_Tanaka and they asked, "Who do you have a romantic interest in?"

Kokichi: Obviously you, Reader-chan!

KittyFox: And don't forget you used to crush on Keebo, Shuichi, and Rantaro all at the same time.

Kokichi: They asked for currently, not the paaaast!

KittyFox: But it's fun to throw that in!

Kokichi: Hmph! Fine then, I'm not answering any more questions!

KittyFox: Well, good for you, that's the last one written on the list here.

Kokichi: Good!

Kokichi stomps away angrily.

KittyFox: Well, that's that (every level has a setback- okay I'm done referencing Fandroid ANYWAYS-)

KittyFox: Guess this Q&A is over. Thanks to everyone who asked a question and sorry Kokichi decided not to be honest, I figured that would happen which is why I was here to be the lie detector but since I'm done with my job I shall disappear into writing again. Byyyyeeeeeee~!