SHSL Actress! Reader (REQUEST)

I know I said the next chapter would be the Q&A answers, buuuuuut request time limits take priority. I gave myself only 48 hours for a reason, and that was to be sure I wrote everything in a timely manner and I will stick to that.
~~~

(Your POV)

"You may be my blood, but I hate you!" You cried in fake yet exceptionally convincing anger, your face swirled into one of almost true hatred, however. You hit the other actor with a fake knife, and the hidden blood pack was cut open and fake blood spattered everywhere, even on your own costume. It got all over them and the floor, coating everything in a sickly pink and yet it was fake.

The actor pretended to be killed and fell to the ground heavily. He even made a sound as he hit the ground, and for a second you worried he hurt himself but that happened often during acting. You pretended to be horrified at what you'd just done, staring at the 'corpse' in convincing terror.

"Oh... Oh my god!" You screamed, dropping the knife and running offstage in a pretend panic.

"End scene!" The director yelled, and everyone in the scene got up from where they were.

You were contracted to play the role of a sister that had emotional issues, and in her strong emotions often did horrible things. In that scene, she had just killed her brother.

"Aw, come ooooon! That murder scene was sooooo unrealistic!" Kokichi groaned. He sometimes came to the recording sessions only to mock you once you were offstage.

"You wanna try and act? Be my guest," You scoffed.

"You're so mean!" Kokichi huffed, puffing out his cheeks.

You heard a bit of laughter from your co-workers since they knew you had a crush on the purple-haired male but you ignored them and continued to scold Kokichi. The truth was, you secretly liked his teasing but since you were so good at acting you were able to make it look like it angered you. As part of your act you had to scold him when he did tease you.

~~~

You were walking around the back of Hope's Peak Academy, hoping for some time alone with your thoughts since almost nobody ever came back here. Those who did were usually lone wolves or couples making out, but there were still plenty of hiding places for anybody in the back of the school.

"Hey hey, actress-liar!" Kokichi called from the distance, and began running towards you.

You sighed as he got closer and closer. Kokichi had given you that name since he declared that acting was also lying and now it was stuck with you. Finally, the male was at a closer proximity and he wasn't out of breath at all from his run. You began speaking before he did.

"What the hell do you want, grape?" You coldly gave him a nickname as childish as the one he gave you.

"To fuck you~!" Kokichi grinned casually, stepping closer.

Your face flushed red as he said it so casually and he got right in your face, causing you to stumble backwards only to realize there was a wall right behind you. Kokichi laughed and put his hands to the side, leaving you cornered and you were forced to stare into his playful, mischevious eyes.

"G-get away!" You cried, losing your acting poker face.

"Oh? Not so cocky now that you don't have a script, huh?" Kokichi taunted, kissing you on the lips briefly, "Good. I don't wanna go on script."

He smashed his lips on yours again, wrapping his arms around you. It would be a lie to say that you didn't like him back, and you found yourself wrapping your arms around his torso and kissing back. It was a passionate kiss, with Kokichi smirking into it slightly since he knew he was dominating you. But then it had to be broken for air, and both of you were panting. He had a light dusting of pink on his cheeks, but you could tell yours were red as a cherry.

"Nishishi~ Was I better than those gross guys in your romance movies?" Kokichi grinned.

"Yeah..." You admitted. For a few romance movies you had to kiss some guy and act all passionate about it, but in reality you never had a crush on a single one of them. Luckily, none of them had a crush on you either.

"Good! That must mean you love me~ Soooo... this also means we're boyfriend and girlfriend~!" Kokichi cheered.

"Quick to jump the gun on that one," You commented. But that was what you liked about him.

~~~
Word count: 786