My Friend Made Me

Yes, I said I'd never write another thing after that last chapter. My friend made me write this oneshot.
And if I didn't...
*shudder*

So here I am
~~~

"Finally, I'm done!" You sighed, flopping onto the couch.

You'd just done yours and Kokichi's homework because he threatened to trash your room if you didn't and knowing him, he'd probably do it.

"Heeeeey, can I get some Panta?" Kokichi threw his face right over yours.

"Fine," You took a dollar bill from your wallet and gave it to him, "Go nuts, the vending machine will give you two cans."

"Can you walk for me?" Kokichi innocently asked.

"I just did your homework! Besides, doesn't a supreme ruler need to stay fit to run from the cops?" You smirked.

"Aww man, did Shuichi stop being so emo and depressed that he finally reported me? But I fucked him to keep him quiiieeeet!" Kokichi whined.

"You did WHAT?!" You jumped up. If Kokichi was cheating on you...

"Nishishi, jusssst kidding! Why would I fuck him? He doesn't stop cutting himself, I bet he's just a masochist! You gotta have more kinks to please me, y'know!" Kokichi boasted.

"...TMI dude," You facepalmed.

"You gotta know so you're prepared for the future~" Kokichi purred, hugging you close.

"Hey, um, are you awake?"

You slowly opened your eyes. Those concerned, purple eyes were staring back into yours.

"Sorry, Kokichi. Did I sleep in?" You glanced at the clock, "Huh?! Why did you wake me up at six-thirty?!"

"You were kicking a lot in your sleep... are you okay?" Kokichi messed with his hands a bit.

"I just had a weird dream... you were energetic for some reason and totally different... it was pretty horrifying," You explained.

"I'm sorry you had a bad dream," Kokichi hugged you tightly, "I'll try to fight them away!"

You giggled a bit, hugging the shy boy back. "I don't think you need to. I'll be okay, so long as you stay the same in the real world."

You kissed him on the forehead, and he blushed a little. "I love you, (Y/N)..."

"Love you too, Kokichi," You smiled and the two of you fell back asleep.

Little did you know, Tsumugi had seen the whole thing.

"Energetic and horrifying, huh? I like that..." Tsumugi thought to herself as she walked away.

~~~
Word count: 395

Did you see how it was pregame? Yeah? No?