Rich!Kokichi {500K Reads Special}

"Kokichi? Where are we going?" You asked cautiously, trying to peer through the blindfold he'd had you put on. You could hear your shoes hitting some kind of solid material, possibly concrete or asphalt but you couldn't tell. You'd also heard a few doors open and close, so you knew you were at least in some civilized area.

"I told you to be patient! Now shut up!" Kokichi huffed, refusing to tell you anything as he kept dragging you around wherever you were. You didn't like the idea of Kokichi surprising you but you decided it'd be easier to shut up.

Several minutes of walking later, Kokichi ripped off your blindfold violently, making you have to blink several times before your eyes readjusted to the light of the sun. What you were left staring at... was a giant mansion.

"Um, Kokichi? Why are we at a mansion?" You gave a worried look to the boy, hoping that he wasn't planning to pull some kinda prank on the homeowner.

"Because it's nowww ours~!" Kokichi giggled, and immediately your jaw dropped.

"You mean-" You tried to talk but Kokichi cut you off.

"I told you acting on Danganronpa was a good idea! And since I died right at the end everyone just got soooo sad and it helped me get more popular! Nishishi~!" Kokichi boasted, then dangled a slightly larger than usual key, "C'mon, you gotta explore! There's an indoor pool and a personal theater!"

"I never knew you got this much money..." You practically gasped in pure awe as he lead you inside and showed you around the mansion. It was being decorated by a team of people... rather childishly, but you liked it. Hell, there was a fort included in the decorations!

Kokichi showed you around your new mansion room by room, all of which were given childish decorations. Except for... one empty room.

"Hey, why's this room empty?" You asked curiously.

"I told the decorators this room is your choice! You can make it annnnyyythiiiiing you want~" Kokichi purred. The room was easily bigger than your old living room doubled in size, and there were a few windows that went from floor to ceiling. You thought for a few minutes before you knew exactly how you'd decorate the room, but you purposefully didn't tell Kokichi how you'd decided. You wanted it to be a surprise.

~~~
Word count: 399

I purposefully made this short and fluffy. Anyways, thanks for 500K reads! That's half a million!! That's insane to think that I have half a million reads on this book.

I was gonna include an edit but I only have Mastermind Shuichi edits so I decided to skip that part.