Relationship/Soulmate AU

Okay, so the way this AU works is that in order to enter a relationship, you have to go to a website and you get paired with who the website thinks is your soulmate, however there are sometimes miscalculations. Starting a relationship any other way is terms for execution in any country.

(Y/U) means Your Username.

WARNING: THIS MAY TRIGGER PTSD SYMPTOMS IN SOME PEOPLE

~~~

(Your POV)

The messages on your phone were truly horrific. You never wanted anything like this to happen!

3:14 PM
Juniard: Hey, sexy ;)
Juniard: We've been together for like a week so
Juniard: Can u send me nudes

Finally, you got the courage to reply to such a lewd request.

3:37 PM
(Y/U): DUDE WTH
Juniard: What? Ur hot. I wanna see u naked.
(Y/U): No.
Juniard: Please?
(Y/U): What the fuck is wrong with you?!

You saw that he was typing a reply, but you reported his message and blocked him. Being around a predator like him wasn't for you. No wonder the website said that he had 24 past relationships. Sighing, you changed your relationship status to single.

We're sorry for the miscalculation about your soulmate. Would you like to try again?
Yes/No

You clicked on 'no.'

Would you like to be in the possible partner palace?
Yes/No

You were going to click 'no,' but something made you shrug and click 'yes' even though you didn't want to.

~~~

It's been three months since that... incident. A few people had supposedly been your soulmate, but you talked to them for about 5 minutes and you could tell it wasn't right.

Congrats! We found your soulmate! Please meet Panta_Boi!

Time to meet another weirdo.

4:20 PM
Panta_Boi: Aw fuck I forgot to tell the program I was gay.
(Y/U): Um.
Panta_Boi: Lol I was jk jfc
(Y/U): Dude I don't know you so for all I know you could lie to me.
Panta_Boi: True true. Hey, let's give our real names, soulmate! I'm Kokichi.
(Y/U): (Y/N).
Panta_Boi: Lol cool name.

~~~

Surprisingly, Kokichi was a good guy and you guys had been dating for a year or so. He was finally going to be able to meet you in person, because the next day he was flying over and moving in.

Incoming voice call from Panta_Boi!
Accept/Decline

You clicked 'accept.'

"I thought I told you not to call me at one in the fucking morning!" You whined.

"You never specified which timezone," Kokichi pointed out, reminding you that both of you had very different timezones since he lived in Japan.

"Fuck you!" You growled.

"O-kay! Let me grab my sex toys and I'll be right over!" Kokichi joked.

"Damn it Kokichi," You pinched the bridge of your nose and blushed heavily.

"Nishishi~ You totally would fuck me," Kokichi teased.

"I'm ending the voice call if you don't stop," You threatened.

"You wouldn't!" Kokichi laughed.

"I'm not bluffing," You flatly replied matter-of-factly.

"Whatever," Kokichi didn't believe you.

~~~

"Kokichi?" You looked at the purple-haired male that you recognized from the pictures you'd sent of each other.

"(Y/N)?" Kokichi recognized you as well from a few pictures you'd sent (not nudes okay guys jfc), "Wooow! I finally get to meet my girlfriend in person!"

Kokichi gave you a big bear hug, and you returned it. Finally hugging him felt nice, and you wanted to always hug him every day from now on. The hug lasted a while, the both of you so glad you could finally physically hug and cuddle.

"This has got to be the best day ever!" Kokichi grinned.

"You said that about when I sent you Panta for your birthday. And when we first met. And when you won the lottery. And when you graduated college. And when you-" You were reminding the male but he cut you off.

"But this day replaced all of that! Geez, aren't you happy to finally be seeing me?!" Kokichi whined.

You only laughed, and Kokichi joined in. He really was your soulmate, found out by a computer program.

~~~
Word count: 699