Chapter 8

A/N- Hello Everyone! Hope you enjoy this chapter. It's also very intense. Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Criticism and reviews are always appreciated. Without further a do here's the eighth chapter of "Misfits"

Mavis' POV

"Harry," I smiled as he pulled up to greet me.

"Hey babe," he cooed kissing my forehead.

I was washing the dishes as he was coming home from work.

I realized how lucky I was to have a wonderful house and husband.

As I watched Darcy, our 4 year old girl, playing outside with Harry I smiled. He is such a good dad for our girl.

Then, a mysterious black car pulled up to the House. A man and a woman stepped out of the car.

Immediately, I ran out of our house and I looked to see no one in our yard anymore.

Then,  I remembered the woman's face smiling at me. Mrs. Brunswick had taken Harry and Darcy.

I collapsed onto the grass of our yard while crying. He was taken away from me again and now my beloved daughter was gone too.

I started to lose my breath and my mind started to fade away as I tried to wake up. I glanced around me looking at June. Her eyes grew big and stared at me.
"Mavis are you okay?" she yelled.

"I'm fine it was just a bad dream,' I stuttered while consicous.

"It was about him wasn't it?" she asked her face showing concern.

"Yeah," I admitted sighing as I thought of him.

Everything about him was mesmerizing. The green whirpools in his eyes, his seductive smirk, deep dimples, his humor, his soft lips, everything.
I missed the sight of him in my view. In this place, he was my only light in this doom of darkness. He suffered for me, a person he had just met, even though it felt like it had been years. That's when I knew he was different. When someone suffers through so much pain for another person then that's real love. It could be sisterly love, motherly love, or that love where your infatuated with the other person. That's what Harry and I had. Both of us were so in love with each other that nothing else would matter.

We were misfits and that title will always represent a part of us. Both of us were wildly different from the rest of the world. We just don't fit in and I don't think we ever will. I accepted that I was different from the others and I knew there was nothing that would change that.

"He's a special one, alright but he's surely infatuated with you just like you are with him," June commented.

"Really?" I asked smiling at her comment.

"Don't you see? He risks his life for you but I've got to warn you. He's in here for a reason. This place is truly an insane asylum, " she warned.

"How am I insane, then?" I asked.

"Honey were all insane even you.Your just not as insane as the others,"

"I don't belong in the Madhouse though," I said.

"Of course you don't but your a major threat to Mrs. Brunswick's reputation. You could outsmart her with the both of you. But she only accepts victory and definitely despises defeat," June told me.

Harry could be dangerous at times. He beat up Daniel numerously after all. Daniel was an absolute jerk. I had seen him around a few times and he always looked at me. If anyone did anything wrong he was always on Mrs.  Brunswick's side.