Chapter 2

It was him, the mysterious green eyed boy.

He was tall and lanky. He wore a baggy jumpsuit just like mine. I tried to not look afraid but his tall stature and piercing eyes made it hard not to be.

He glanced over my chair to see my drawing. "Nice drawing," he stated with a smirk. (I know I am basic af)

I looked down to see what I had drawn. It was him, with the same curly hair and plump pink lips. Even the boy in the drawing eyes were green.

"Thanks," I stuttered.

I usually was a very bold person but he made me nervous.

"It's me isn't it?" he asked me with a laugh as he studied the feature of the drawing.

"I guess you two look very similar," I smiled shyly.

"Mind if I sit with you?" he asked his raspy voice making me go weak in the knees.

"Sure, I usually don't sit with anyone anyways," I replied. It was the truth. I usually sat by myself and ate while drawing in my notebook.

He scooped up some of the peas and tried to eat it. I knew this wouldn't go well. He spit it out laughing."What kind of food is this?" he questioned as he laughed.

"A really bad kind," I said lightly laughing.

I liked this boy. He was a funny and really likeable person which wasn't like how I presumed he was. Little did I know was that he had two sides to him.

"What's your name, love ?"

"Mavis Roth," I replied as I stared at the ground. He was scary but so beautiful at the same time.

He moved slightly closer to me which caused my palms to sweat.

I don't know how dangerous he really is. He could be a murder for all I knew. His lips moved slowly and he was saying something.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles," he breathed heavily. His cold breath making me shiver.

I really wanted to know what Harry had done. It always sat in my mind but I was to afraid to ask. I wasn't really dangerous like the rest of them.

The only possible reason I was in here was because I stole. Without my parents I was stuck with my broke uncle. The only thing I could do to make a living was to steal. I was fairly good at it because I was fast and stealthy.

I was waiting for Harry to go insane and make a scene but he was acting quite normal.
Harry's POV

Mavis Roth. She wasn't like the rest. She wasn't murmuring to herself and she was beautiful too. Most of the girls were vicious or mean. Mavis was different. She was friendly unlike everyone else at this place.

I am a Misfit. This place claimed me to be at least. I've stolen money and I've killed. I was dangerous and Mavis didn't seem to be at all.
Mavis' POV

Lunch ended and it was time to go back to my cell. I was quite happy with what I had accomplished. Harry was my new friend. I was afraid of him but at the same time he was like the boy next door.

I fell asleep with his image in my head. Harry Styles was his name. I hoped to find him tomorrow.
Harry's POV

I fell asleep with her image stuck in my head. Mavis Roth was her name. I hoped to find her tomorrow.