Update

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that this isn't an update but that'll be out sometime in the future.
Anyways, thank you so much for 7.5k reads (I think it's at 7.74k now idk).
Everyone's kind words and hilarious comments make my day and it means a lot to me. Therefore, again I will thank certain people. I am truly sorry if I forget someone and if you want to be mentioned by all means ask. If you ask I might just mention you.
I would like to start by thanking scooby-snacks who is far more talented at writing than me. You should definitely check out her book if you get the chance. She is truly a talented writer that deserves much more credit.
Also, I would like to thank BeeCanWrite even though she's a new reader. She has commented and voted which is always amazing. Also, her work is amazing too.
Next, is niallsdope because she has stuck with me through this book. She's absolutely hilarious and she has great comments. Also, she's just a great person to talk to in general.
horrorstoryhoran is my next pick. She has a wonderful book called Over Again which is a Harry fanfic. She has another account which is grxungestyles and that also has a book on it too.
Vivibear_2507 is another great person as well. First, she made my cover because as you know the cover before sucked. I made it by the way :) Her books are also amazing as well so if you aren't reading my book then go read hers and everyone else's.
HGstyles I love this girl right here. She's a Larry shipper just like me if you didn't know. I know I write a fanfic where Harry's straight but I can't write Larry Stylinson books and especially not as well as HGstyles does. Her L.S. book is absolutely spectacular so if you are a Larry shipper then check it out.
lpdirection is life. She always votes which is great and she gives me good feedback too. I hope we can talk more soon. Her book is also really good and it's called Fate.
ForrestIvy has a truly great book called Heated by the way. It's definitely another one to check out.
Music_Styles1D I love this girl too. She has commented so much it makes my heart smile. She's a great person and I hope we can talk more.
for_real_bruh28 this girl is another big commenter on my books and it shows. Her comments are always present and that means a lot.
navySKITTLES who I keep forgetting to mention and that's a shame. She always comments on my book and she's also a great person in general.
Meggie2001od is another person I would quickly like to mention because she as well is wonderful just like you :)
These people started reading my book when I first started in January and that means a lot to me LPKstories deludedbullshippers5 (I hope we can still talk) portlandwants5sos1d ParadiseHemmo LegitImTheBestUFool stalkingtommo DonutsOrDoughnuts and many more. The majority of these people I don't talk to anymore and if you are reading this then thank you. I appreciate you and I love all of you.
Thanks for all of your love and support it means a lot to me. I never thought my first book would go so far. You may be thinking +7k is nothing but to me that's a ton of people. No words can express how happy I get when someone tells me how much they love my book. It makes my day.
I hope that my book and maybe books ;) will go even further then this one. After all, for my first book I'm not that experienced.
If I don't reply to your comments I'm extremely sorry because I do try to. I'm a student and school takes up the majority of my time. I hope in the Summer that my writing will be much more frequent. It's something that I love to do and it hurts when I don't have time for it.
Much love Xx