Chapter 12

Thanks everyone for over 2k reads on this fanfic! It means the world to me since this is my first real fanfic. Please keep reading and commenting. :)
I would like to thank stalkingtommo ParadiseHemmo parashton pinkbowharold and of course deludedbullshippers5.

"Mavis," a voice whispered.
"Who is it?" I asked while rubbing my puffy, tired eyes.

I had just awaken and my thoughts were unclear and incomplete fragments.

It was like rememembering a person's face but forgeting their name.

Then, when I thought it was all just a dream I heard the same voice again.
"Mavis," the voice whispered.

I glanced at the area in front of my cell frightened to see a girl in front of it. She continued to stand in front of my cell not even moving an inch. As a bit of light shined through the small window I was able to make out who it was. She had frizzy, brown hair and piercing eyes that stared me down.

"June, how did you even get here?"I asked quietly trying not to wake anyone.

"I escaped." she murmured.

How?" I asked the curiosity almost eating me alive.

"They tried to use us. We were their guinea pigs for them to experiment on," she warned, as the thought of the people thrashing in chains flooded her mind.

"I found this." she continued while the sweat beat down her forehead.

Her eyes twitched as she hesitately handed me a  dusty book.

  The pages were torn and the leather cover was in a blanket of dust.

The faded cursive writing formed the two words "Experiment X."

She slowly flipped through the pages each one filled with the names of different people until she stopped at a sheet with one name.

The name sat on the top of the page aching to be read.

"Harry Styles."

My eyes wandered to the words next to his name.

His surgery was scheduled to be done in five minutes.

I panicked as if there was nothing else I could do to stop the mess I had gotten myself into.

"Come on. We can get there in time if you stop panicking," she groaned.June  grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway. The tears of the pain stained my already dirty jumpsuit. Harry could be dead. That thought killed me but I hoped he wasn't. I had an ounce of hope left that he was alive.

Once again I was running through an insane asylum, but this time it had a purpose.

I was running to save him.

The room his surgery was scheduled to be in was Room 162.

Right before we turned the corner, she warned me.

"It's possible he's already been transformed."

When we entered the dark room, I switched on the light to better my view.

A body was wrapped in chains was thrashing around to escape free.

Harry's chest was exposed showing each one of his tattoos.

"Mavis, get me out. There isn't much time!" he yelled.

His pale body was turning amber.

His looked like a human fireball.

Each patch of his skin was glowing bright red.

Still he looked absolutely stunning even in this state.

He still had the same emerald eyes, and the same soft curls covered his face.

June pulled out a knife from her pocket. A black steel knife was held in her hand.

Actually, it was kind of scary because  you can't really trust people with knives. Especially, when they have stabbed people before.

You never know what's going to happen especially with June.

She quickly cut through the needles and tubes that were inserting the painful drug.

Harry groaned as Jane removed the tubes from his body.

Quickly, she patched the exposed flesh  with pieces of cloth so there wouldn't be any leakage of blood.

Harry muttered a few words to me as he escaped the chains that confined him.

"I'm dangerous Mavis. Especially, with this drug inside of me.Who knows what I'm capable of doing?" he warned as the patches of skin pulsated with a eerie, red glow.

"Come on, everyone. We haven't got all day. she moaned.

"Where are we going, then?" Harry questioned.

"The Madhouse, of course. We can't leave you out in the open where they'll find you. You are one of us anyways, Harry," she cackled.

I was frightened by June,  but I knew that going to the Madhouse was better then having us seperated again.

Thanks for reading!  Also,  I want to thank, everyone else who has stuck with this story. You are amazing.