Chapter 20

Woo-hoo! Chapter 20 of Misfits! :)
To be honest, I thought I would have quit by now but I didn't and let's hopefully keep it that way.
Anyways, as you can probably see there's a new cover. (I DIDN'T MAKE IT) Vivibear_2507 made this beautiful cover and I'm sure if you asked her nicely she would make one for you. Also, Misfits has passed 5k reads! Everyday I see the number of reads, I smile really big because each day it grows tremendously.
Some amazing people right here- AudreysKiss88 HGstyles heavenlovesblue and many more! (I know some of the names aren't in bold) If you're reading this then you are amazing too! :) Share this story if you want! Also, leave questions if you are feeling like it. Should I do a Q&A or something? It's up to you guys.

She glared at us as she disappeared into the mound of clothes ever so slowly.

"Latch the lock!" Harry yelled to me as he started to run off.
Quickly, I turned the rustic key into the lock while pushing the door back so she couldn't escape.
I heard faint murmurs and sounds of banging from behind the closet door as I locked it shut.
"Come on, " Harry shouted as I finished locking the door.
The misfits had to run quickly because soon enough they would be found and there would be no where to hide by then.
Harry latched his hand onto mine as we came back together. He always was so protective over me that he didn't want to let go of me.
"The only way we can get out is if we make friends with these people. After all, they are just like us." he sighed as since that was our only option of escaping one day.
"Okay, now let's go make some friends, " I replied as we started to run down the halls.
My palms sweat profusely as I we turned each corner.
First, we would start in the Madhouse and then we would work our way down to the cells.
As we came across the corner before the door that seperated the two horrible hells I heard a almost inaudible mumur coming from around the corner.
"Look, Daniel we have to find them. They will be the cause of the corruption of this place," he whispered with a sense of panic in his voice.
Who was around the corner and was the person he was talking to the Daniel we knew?
The voice increasingly got louder and more agitated as he continued to argue with the man on the phone.
"Run," Harry mumbled as the voice stuttered.
"Daniel, I think I've found them, " he yelled as he started to run after us.
We didn't even know what he looked like but it wasn't like I wanted to know how my death appeared.
He wanted us dead just like almost everyone else.
His breath beat down my neck while I zoomed down the vacant hallways.
He was just close enough to touch me and eventually he did.
Just as we were about to run into the common room he gripped the hem of my jumpsuit. His invisible chains kept me from escaping his grasp. He had captured me with his powerful grip.
--------------------------------------------------------
As I glanced up to see the mysterious man my mind started to flash like blinking lights on a road sign.
My mind traveled back to a horrific memory, probably the worst one of my life. A tall man stood in the grocery store with a gun and then I heard the faint mumur from my aunt as she collapsed.
The tall man resembled the same man that killed my aunt. In fact, it was him and he still had the same disgust for me just like he did before.
"Ah, Mr. Styles or shall I say Harry. It's you again. Nice to see how you're coming along," he grinned with a malicious smirk plastered on his face.
"Let her down, " I yelled as he held her by her throat.
"Help," she whimpered an almost inaudible sound leaving her lips.
Then, I felt it. A familar burning sensation arose in my body and my skin glowed a bright red.
A spark flickered violently on my fingertips.
Harry's powers were strengthing slowly as the years passed.
"Genius," I exclaimed as I experimented with my new found strength.
Suddenly, the spark grew into a small flame and as it slowly grew I blew the flame onto his skin.
He winced in pain which caused Mavis to drop suddenly from his choke hold.
I blew a even larger flame towards his face changing his skin from pale to bright red as I saw his eyes immediately roll back into his head.
Harry was even more dangerous than I thought but yet I still couldn't stay away. You probably are thinking I'm the foolish girl in books that loves a guy even though he's a murder. Well it turns out I am that foolish girl that loved a sweet killer.
And his name was Harry, the beautiful angel in disguise as a dangerous demon.